Chapter 24

"So do you want me to drive you to visit Oliver?" My mom asked. "Um.. I think Oliver's band mates are suppose to pick me up. I haven't talked to them a lot after finding out what happened with Oliver." My mom nods "Well alright.. remember to be careful. Now I made you some breakfast," my mom said handing me a plate of food. My mom was still mad at me for getting in a fight but eventually she stopped being angry. I understand why she was, but I just wanted to help Evelyn out.

      "How you keeping up?" Jordan asked me while he was driving. I shrug "Uh.. I'm doing alright I guess." "That's good," Lee replied. "I heard Oliver only has to stay a month," Vegan said. "Really?!" I responded. Jordan nodded "Yep. So he only has to stay for 4 more weeks." I was so happy about the good news, I couldn't wait to be back in Oliver's arms.

I opened Oliver's door to see him laying down on his bed. "Hey babe," I smiled. Oli got off of his bed and wrapped his arms around me. "I miss you love.." He cupped my cheeks and looked me in the eyes "Just 4 more weeks babe," Oli said. I chuckled "Yeah.. the boys told me." He gave me a confused look "They're here?" The door opened and Oliver saw the band mates.

"Hey you wanker!" Mat said. I let go of Oliver and he went to go hug each one of them. "We're sorry we didn't visit you sooner. We thought you would be mad at us because we brought you back in here," Lee said while looking down at the floor. Oliver shook his head "No! I'm not mad at you guys. I probably would have gotten worse if you didn't bring me back in here. Thank you guys.. for caring." "Your welcome mate," Vegan responded smiling. "I can't wait for you to come back so I can whoop your ass in Call Of Duty," Mat said. "We'll see about that!" Oli laughed. "Dylan misses you," Jordan chuckles. "Aw my little mate.. tell Dylan I miss him too."

     "We'll leave and let you guys do your thing," Mat winked. "Oh shut up you wanker!" Oli said. We both laughed and the boys left the room. Oliver and I were both cuddling and I felt so safe in his arms. "So as soon as I'm out of here are we getting a house?" Oli asked. "Do we even have enough money?" I asked. "Of course we do! I've been saving up money," Oli says laughing. "Oh really?" I questioned. "Yes baby girl," Oliver pecked my forehead.

    "So has anything happened at hell?" Oli asked. "You mean school? Oh um.. yeah.. I got in a fight." He lets go of me "What the fuck?! With who? Why would you even get in a fight?" Oliver says angrily. I groaned "Please Oli! I've already had this talk with my mom. I don't need it from you." He looked at me serious "That was a stupid thing to do! Your pregnant, we don't need anything bad happening to our fucking child!" "Oliver please! The baby is fine. I promise I won't do anything stupid again! Plus the girl didn't even hit me." I mean yeah I made a big stupid dumb mistake. But I wasn't gonna let my best friend get hurt. I honestly didn't know that Oliver would react this way. "IT DOESN'T MATTER! WHY DID YOU EVEN GET IN A FIGHT?"

At this point Oliver was yelling at me and was fucking furious. I buried my face in my hands and whispered "I was just helping my best friend out.. fuck Oliver! Stop yelling." He shook his head "Your so fucking stupid! So you would rather help your friend out and have a miscarriage or hurt your baby? Only an idiot would do that!" I started tearing up but I covered my face "Stupid bitch.." I heard Oliver mumble, making sure I didn't hear. But I did.. and I was so angry and hurt. How could he just call me a bitch? "I'm fucking done! I know I made a fucking mistake, but look the baby is fine! I won't do anything stupid anymore! For fucks sake Oliver! Your making me feel like total shit! And calling me a bitch isn't making me feel better!" I went off.

      He stood quiet "I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel like shit.. It's ju-" before he could continue I had cut him off "No Oliver. I don't wanna talk about this anymore. I told you I won't do anything stupid anymore and you continue yelling at me. This is just too much for me right now," I sniffled and walked out of the room.

    I walked outside and saw the guys sitting outside. "We're leaving already?" Lee asked. I hid my face not showing the tears streaming down my face "Hey hey? What's wrong?" Jordan asked me. He got up from the bench and moved my hair out of my face. He frowned and hugged me "Hey.. hey.. It'll be alright." I shook my head "No.. Oliver was so fucking pissed at me." The rest of the guys came and we all group hugged. "Mad at you for what? Do I need to kick Oliver's arse?" Mat said. I laughed and sniffled "Yes please. Fuck.. I look like a mess I bet." "Shhh.. no you don't," Jordan said. "Let's go get you something to eat? And drop you off at home?" Jordan added. I nod "Please.."

     "You guys are the best," I said taking a bite out of my pizza. "Of course we are," Lee said. We were all eating pizza except Vegan. "So what did the wanker do to you?" Mat asked.

    I stood quiet "Well I told him how I got in a fight to help out my best friend. And then he started yelling at me saying how I was stupid and could have injured the baby. I told him yeah I know I understand and won't do anything stupid again but he kept yelling and yelling. It was all just too much," I sighed. "He was just making me feel like shit. This makes me think what if I'm not even gonna be a good mom?" "No no! You'll be a great mom. Oliver was just upset and worried. He's stressed out. Especially being in rehab is making it worse and stressful for him," Jordan said. I nodded "Yeah your right.. thanks for helping me out guys," I smiled. "No problem," Vegan said.

||Oliver's POV||

   Fuck, I messed up again. I shouldn't have yelled at her and called her those names. I was just worried about our child getting hurt, I don't want anything bad happening to our child. And I really don't want to loose our child too, I've already lost my brother. Maybe I should have just listened to MaryJane and not gone off. Too late now. Now I'm here laying down in bed looking at the ceiling thinking about what I did wrong. MaryJanes already been through enough especially after being raped. Oh.. how I would have broke every bone of this guys body. But I'm here instead. I'm such a fucking stupid drug addict.

    I decided that I should read to keep myself from over thinking. My mom had visited me earlier and brought me a couple of books from home. Including some other books that I haven't read in forever, usually they're in the book shelf getting dusty. I had grabbed one of the books and flipped some of the pages, until one bright silver object caught my eye.

     I grabbed the object and saw it was a razor blade that I hid in one of the books along time ago. Maybe I should just leave? I had kept thinking and thinking but eventually I realized that this is all my fault. MaryJane is hurt.. she doesn't deserve me. No guy should call her stupid or a bitch.. I know she hates being called names. And anyway, I'm not here for her right now. Instead I'm stuck in rehab.. I always fuck things up. She gave me a second chance, and I blew it. She's probably gonna leave me.. everyone leaves me. Tom left me.. maybe I should leave too? Maybe I'll get to see Tom again. I feel like a failure, I failed the band, the fans, my parents, and MaryJane. Just because I started using drugs again.

Well, I'm done being a failure and hurting people. I finally realized that everything I touch turns to stone, I ruin everything. I don't want to ruin anything anymore. I'll just keep ruining my relationship with MaryJane if I keep hurting her over and over again.. I'll keeping failing my band and fans, I mean I already have. I started using drugs again. But maybe.. I won't ruin anything anymore if I'm gone.

||Trigger Warning||

I grabbed the razor blade and walked to the bathroom in my room. Then, I sat down on the tiled floor and looked at the razor for a couple of seconds. Thinking if this is the right thing to do. Maybe it is, I thought. I put the razor blade against my wrist and began dragging it horizontally, and very deep. Eventually there was blood dripping. I laid my head back against the wall and closed my eyes, waiting for it to end soon.