Chapter 22

"How long are you gonna stay here?" I asked Oliver. He looks down "I think for a month or 3.. I'm not sure. Last time I was here I stayed for 3 months." I sighed "I can't stand not talking to you.." I told Oliver. Oliver smiles weakly "Me either baby, I felt like I was going insane." "How come you didn't tell me you were here?" I asked Oli. He shrugs "I thought you would be better off without me." I laid my head on Oliver's shoulder "Never. I love you too much Olober." "That's good to hear. And I love you too."

      "You should get going babe," Oli tells me. "I don't wanna leave you," I frowned. "You can always visit me love," he chuckles. I stood quiet "I hope you don't have to stay in here for 3 months." Oliver pressed his lips against mine "I promise I'll try my best to get better. I'll try for you and the baby." I nod "Okay, I love you Oli.." "Bye baby girl. I love you too.."

     I got back home and felt lazy. I really didn't feel like doing anything for the rest of the day. I felt my phone vibrate and saw it was Evelyn calling "Hey bean, how are you feeling?" She asked. "I'm alright.. I guess." "I'm sorry for what happened. I hope your alright! We were worried!" I smiled weakly "I love you guys. And I'm okay!" She sighs "Okay.. okay. Do you want me to come over with some Chinese food take out?" I laugh "Pleaseeeee!"

I heard a knock in my door "You can come in!" The door opened and I saw it was Evelyn carrying a bag. "I got us food and I brought you a drink!" I grab my food and drink "Thank you, I was so hungry! Oh, which movie should we watch?" I asked. "Hmm.. how about Jurassic world?" I gasped "I love that movie, oh my god. I've watched it more than 5 times," I laughed. I turned on the movie and we both started eating.

   "How is the baby doing?" Evelyn asked taking a sip of her soda. "The baby is doing fine.. I've just been feeling more lazy," I laughed. "That's how I basically feel everyday." "How are you and Josh?" I asked. "We're doing great. He's been playing at bars," I nod "Well that's good. I can't wait to see them perform and for their band to get bigger," I smiled.

||Oliver's POV||

Next day..

       I felt the sun hitting my eyes, I groaned and turned to the other side. I slowly opened my eyes and got ready to eat breakfast. I wasn't really hungry since I just woke up. But if you don't eat, the nurses think that your starving yourself. Which I don't want them to think, and if they think that then I might have to stay a little longer.

     I had gotten my breakfast and went to sit in a table. I was sitting alone until Derek sat across from me. "Good morning," he sighed. "Good morning Derek," I smiled weakly and took a bite of my bagel. "So.. um.. why are you here?" Derek asked. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.." He added. I stared down at my food "I.. I messed up my relationship." He smiles weakly "Im sorry.. I hope you guys get back together." I shrug "My girlfriends pregnant, plus she came yesterday.. and were slowly building the relationship again." He nods "That's good." "Why are you here?" I asked.

     "Oh, I had a girlfriend. I lived with her.. then caught her cheating. And didn't have no where else to go. My family hates me and don't want me. Um.. and I don't have any friends, they're all assholes," Derek scratched his arm which was exposing faded scars. I felt bad for Derek.. his family didn't want him, his girlfriend cheated, and he didn't have friends. Maybe I could be his friend, and be there for him. "Uh.. after all that I started using all kinds of shit. I moved over here after all that shit. But when I moved, I had put myself in here because I wanted to clean myself up and start over you know?" He adds. I nod my head and smile "That's good, I'm proud of you." "Your music also helped me through those times.. I felt so lonely.. but I realized I wasn't alone," he smiled. "I'm glad my music helped you out. It's nice knowing my band saved people's lives. I just wanna help people out," I say taking a sip of water.

     "Yeah, my ex girlfriend somehow found me and she's trying to visit me," he laughed "But, I fucking hate her. She basically ruined my life. I gave her everything I had.. I tried making her happy. But no, I found her in bed with my neighbor. She also cheated because she found out her sister Violet liked me," he scoffed. "I was thinking about marrying her too," he laughs shaking his head. Did he mean the fan? Violet? The one that drew me pictures? "Um.. I'm sorry mate, it'll get better. You don't need that girl in your life. And does this Violet girl like my band?" I asked. He laughed "Yeah.. She loves your band a lot. She's a really good drawer, but I mean I wasn't into her like that. And plus I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me for about the entire time we were dating. Don't cheat on your girl, it's the most terrible thing. Especially, if she try's to make you happy and gives you everything."

     Well too late, I thought in my head. Is that how MaryJane felt? This made me think about our relationship and how I made her feel. I didn't want her to feel like shit. But it's too late. There's nothing to do except be there for her. "Yeah, I've met Violet after a concert. She drew me a couple of things. She is really talented too."

"Well come on we have to go to class so we can get out of here," I told him standing up. "Alright alright." We both walked to group class.

||MaryJane's POV||

I woke up and ran to the bathroom throwing up. The baby was almost four months. Just 5 more months till I deliver this baby I thought in my head. I realized I was late to school so I decided to stay home. I walked to the kitchen and made myself oatmeal.

While eating my oatmeal I received a text from Evelyn..
Smol Bean-UGH. I'm so upset! I need to talk to rant to somebody, can I come over?

MaryJane-Duh you can come over here. I'm here for you smol bean.

Smol Bean-Okay, I'm on my way.

I walked to the living room and turned on the tv. The Vampire diaries had came on and I heard someone knock on the door. I opened the door to see Evelyn upset, and her face was all red. We both sat down on the couch "What's wrong Evelyn?" I asked.

     "Fucking shit! Remember that girl that was hitting on Joshua? Megan? WELL. I saw her talking to Josh at his locker and she saw me looking. But Josh didn't notice me. Anyway, she smiled and smashed their lips together! Josh saw me and tried apologizing. Of course I forgave him but I'm still kind of upset he still talks to her!" She groans and mumbles "Fucking bitch!" I sigh "It's okay bean. Just tell her to fuck off. Not literally. But tell her that Josh is yours, and to stop talking to him. And if she continues fucking drag her." She sighs "Yeah your right. I need to talk to her.. Maybe tomorrow I'll go up to her and talk. Well anyway! Thanks for hearing me rant," she laughed. "Your welcome. You know I'm here for you! I have your back too. Now what should we do?"

"Have you eaten today?" Evelyn asked. I shrug "I had oatmeal." She shakes her head "Nope! I want this baby to be healthy. We're going to Panera Bread." I laughed "Is Panera even healthy?" She shrugs and laughs "I don't know, but we're still going." "Okay fine.. Let's go," I responded. I didn't change because I was too comfortable in my leggings and sweater, plus I felt really lazy to change. Really quick before leaving I had went to the bathroom, and applied make up to my black eye. I didn't want anyone giving me weird stares.

     "So you've talked to Oliver right?" Evelyn asked eating her chips. I looked outside the window and I remembered I hadn't talked to anyone about Oliver being in rehab. "Um.. yeah. I visited him yesterday." She gave me a confused look "What do you mean you 'visited' him?" I sighed "He's in rehab right now.." She frowned "Really bean? Why?" "Well.. he use to drugs in the past. And he started again. Then, the band found him.. but his parents decided to put him back in so he doesn't become an addict again." She smiles weakly "Well he'll be out soon don't worry." "Yeah I know.. he's just in a tough spot right now and he wants to clean him self up. It'll take time." Then Evelyn and I continued eating our sandwiches.