Chapter 9

Next day..

I was in math class and I had thought about how today Cody and I are going to The Weeknd concert. I couldn't wait. "MaryJane can you do this or are you too busy not paying attention." My thoughts were interrupted by the teacher. I looked up on the board and luckily I knew how to do this "Sure I'll do it," I smiled widely. I went up to the board and solved the math problem "That's correct." I had received a text message when I sat down and so I got a book and hid my phone. I checked the message and saw it was from Cody.

Cody-Hey I'll pick you up around 6:30PM.

MaryJane-Alright, Can't wait!

   It was lunch and I walked to our table and saw Cora, Clay, and Evelyn. But Evelyn looked sad and she wasn't usually sad so I was concerned. "What's wrong Evelyn?" She sighed "I miss Josh. He's sick..so he couldn't go to school today. I've had a bad day and he usually makes me feel better." I hugged her "It's alright, he'll be back soon. And maybe I could make you feel better. What happened?" She laid her head on the table "I failed my math test, I studied all night but still failed. I don't understand I tried so hard. Then, The Green Day tickets sold out so now I can't go with Josh!" "It'll be fine, you might be able to redo the test or do extra credit. And check if anyones selling them." She nods "Thanks. I just wish Josh was here."

I was at home choosing what to wear for the concert and I finally chose a black crop top, vans that were black slip ons, and white ripped jeans. I had sat in bed waiting for Cody and decided to take a mirror selfie and post it on Instagram with the caption "Going to The Weeknd concert tonight. It's gonna be fun!" I had saw a couple of minutes later Oli commented saying "You look gorgeous baby girl. Have fun, love you." I smiled and saw that Cody had texted me saying he was here.

I entered his Jeep "You look nice." I smiled "Thanks, you do too." I checked his outfit and he was wearing a black t-shirt and on the corner it said xo and he had black ripped jeans on with black and white classic vans. "You ready to go?" Codys asked. "Yeah! Its gonna be lit!! Am I you yet?" I laughed. Cody shook his head "Hey! Don't make fun of me! And it's true it's gonna be lit as fuck!" We both laughed and he started driving to the concert.

    We had arrived to the concert about 20 minutes later and Cody tried finding parking. Cody had held my hand and I flinched, Cody turned to me "Relax," I nodded and we made ourselves to the line. Cody had ran into a couple of fans and took pictures with them. "Hey, can I take a picture with you and Cody?" "Yeah can you?" Cody added. I laughed "Of course!" I took a picture with a fan and soon enough we said bye and showed our tickets to get inside.

"Here's our seats!" We found our seats and sat down. "You didn't tell me we were that close!" He laughed "Yeah I wanted it to be a surprise." The concert had begun and Abel had came out. "Are you guys ready!" Everyone screamed and he started playing 'Can't feel my face.' Cody and I kept singing the lyrics along "AND I KNOW SHE'LL BE THE DEATH OF ME AT LEAST WE'LL BE BOTH NUMB. AND SHE'LL ALWAYS GET THE BEST OF ME THE WORST IS YET TO COME." We had continued singing and recording videos of the concert until it ended.

We had gotten in Cody's jeep and he was on his way to my house to drop me off. "That was fun, thanks for inviting me." Cody smiled "No problem. Your fun to hang out with." "I told you it was gonna be lit!" He added. "I wasn't expecting someone to get in a fight though! And I mean over Abels water bottle?" "Hey! I mean if it was Harry's I would literally turn the water into thin liquid and inject it in me!" I shook my head and laughed "Your so crazy Cody Lewis Herbinko." And for the rest of the car ride we drove in silence.

    We had arrived to my house and Cody walked me to my door. "Well goodnight, thanks again for tonight." I hugged Cody "Your welcome." We both waved bye and Cody walked back to his jeep. I got inside the house and ran to my room getting ready to sleep. I had changed in my pajamas and slowly drifted asleep.

Next morning...

It was 4 more days until Oliver comes back and I couldn't wait any longer. I sighed and I got ready to go to school.

||OLIVER'S POV||

"So are you gonna tell the whole band what you did?" Jordan asked. "Maybe I should.." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up "Let's go tell them mate." I got up and left my bunk then made my way to the couches where they all were playing video games. "Hey guys I need to tell you something it's really important." "More important than this game I'm about to win?" Mat asked. "Fucking Mat. Oli needs your guys support." The band turned there head to me "Are you...using drugs again...?" Vegan asked.

"No. When we went to the club I... I slept with some girl in her apartment." They all stood quiet. "Why would you do that! MaryJane is pregnant!" "I know. I was really really drunk. And did something really stupid." They shook their head "Yeah.. really stupid. Are you gonna tell her?" Mat asked. "Not yet, I come back in 4 more days I don't want her to be upset. Plus, I don't know how she'll take it. She might not talk to me and leave. I don't know..I might just not tell her." "You better fucking tell her Oliver! You can't run away from your problems," Lee said and I sighed. I mean they are right.. I always run away from my problems instead of solving them. "I'll think about it."

    "Hey Oli, do you want to go get some coffee with me?" Jordan asked. I nodded "Yeah I don't wanna be here right now." Jordan and I walked off the tour bus and began walking to the coffee shop. "How do you feel knowing your gonna be a father?" Jordan asked me. "Well that was random. And I don't know. I'm kind of happy I guess, I'm happy knowing I'll have a child with MaryJane and that I'll be spending the rest of my life with her raising a beautiful child." Jordan stood quiet and smiled "You really do love her don't you?" I nod and smiled wide "Yeah I do."

     We had arrived at the coffee shop, I went and sat outside to enjoy the fresh air. "Hey what do you want?" "I don't like coffee. I'll have hot chocolate with whip cream." Jordan gave me this odd look "But we're in a COFFEE shop, how do you not like coffee!" I shrugged "I don't like the taste. Now go!" Jordan left to take our order and I sat outside on my phone while waiting. I was about to tweet "4 more days till I see my babygirl." Until someone interrupted me. "Oli... Is that you?" I looked up and saw it was.. Amanda.

I instantly felt sick to my stomach "Don't call me that. Only my girlfriend calls me that. And what do you want?" She laughs "I was about to text you and I just wanted to see how you were since you seemed pissed, but I guess your still pissed." I rolled my eyes "I told you that it was a mistake, and how did you even get my number?" "You weren't saying that while you were fucking me, and don't worry about it." I clenched my fist "What do you mean don't worry about it? Why would I want a psycho bitch having my number?" I was about to stand up until Jordan stopped me.

  "What the fuck is happening!" Jordan said and Amanda smirked. "This is the girl I told you about." Jordan turns to her and says "Stay the fuck away from Oliver, you've caused enough already. You don't want to cause any more unless you want to get dragged by his fucking girlfriend," Jordan spat at her. I was impressed I had to say, and proud. Jordan is usually the innocent and doesn't say anything rude but I guess he was pissed. "You can leave now," Jordan added. Amanda rolled her eyes and walked away. "Fuck," I groan. "It'll be okay mate. I have your back." I smile "Thanks." We had continued talking while drinking our hot chocolate and coffee.

   ||MARYJANE'S POV||

    I had finally arrived to the house after a long ass day of school. I sat in the couch and began watching Skins. I had felt my phone vibrating and saw a random number was calling me. "Um.. Hello?" I answered. "Oh hey, it's Zach." "Oh Zach! Hey what's up?" "I just wanted to tell you I'm having a house party and I wanted to invite you." "Oh that's cool, and maybe I'll go." He laughs "Alright well hopefully you can go!" "Okay byeee."

I had gotten off the phone and I thought about going out but honestly I didn't feel like going to a party, I'd rather just stay home watching tv. I had walked up to my room and changed into something more comfy. I started watching 'Percy Jackson And The Olympians The Lightning Thief' and I cuddled in my blankets. In the middle of the movie I began feeling sleepy and I slowly closed my eyes shut and fell asleep.