Chapter 10

4 days later..

Today was the day Oli gets back from tour and I couldn't wait to be in his arms. I had called Evelyn, Cora, and Clay to come over so they can help me decorate for the surprise party. They should be here in a hour. I had worn a grey short dress with long sleeves but it had a hole on each side of the shoulder. And with that dress I wore some black high heel boots. I'm so glad I don't look like a fat watermelon yet. 7 more months till this baby comes out, thank god. I had started curling my hair and after I finished I had heard the door bell.

I opened the door to see Evelyn, Cora, and Clay. "Hey guys!" I hugged all of them. "Woah you look beautiful," Clay said. "Thanks," I smiled. "Is it alright if we invited Luke, Josh, and Tyler?" Cora asked. "Of course they can come! The more the merrier," I smiled.

     I had gotten off the phone with Oliver's parents telling them to pick the boys up and come over to my house, which they agreed to. We had decorated the house with balloons, confetti, and a banner saying 'Welcome back!'. "Hey did you get alcohol?" Clay asked. I stood quiet. "Uh no..." He smiled "It's alright. I knew you would forget so I brought some!" "Oh my god thank you!" "Well I'll start barbecuing." "Do you want me to go get cake with Luke?" Cora asked. "Yes please!" She nods and goes out the door with Luke. God. I didn't realize throwing a party was this stressful.

||OLIVER'S POV||

I was finally on my way back home with the boys and I couldn't wait to get out of this airplane. Meanwhile I was in the airplane I was drawing some clothing ideas. "30 more minutes until we land," they announced. It's about time.

I had gotten off the airplane with the guys and we were waiting for my parents to come pick us up. "Oh look! Your parents are here." We put our bags into the car and sat in the car. "How was tour honey? We missed you!" my mom told me. "It was fun.." I didn't feel like talking about tour really especially after what happened. "What he meant was it was amazing! We met so many fans and it was nice getting to play for others," Jordan elbowed me. "Well, we're going to have to see you guys perform soon," my dad said. "So we're going to drop off Jordan, Mat, Vegan, and Lee right?" My mom laughed "Oh sweetie I wanted to bring some of my delicious cookies to MaryJane! She's been a great girlfriend to you so I wanted to thank her." I nod "Alright."

     "We're here!" My dad said. "Here honey bring this to MaryJane, and you guys go with Oli. She said she needs help moving her bed." I took the cookies from my mom and the lads followed me to the door. Jordan had knocked but no one was answering. "See if the door is open," Vegan said.

    I opened the door "SURPRISE!" I had saw decorations and balloons everywhere. But I wasn't focused on that. I was focused on MaryJane, I handed the cookies to Jordan. Then I ran to MaryJane and wrapped my arms around her. "I missed you so much!" I heard her sob. "Don't cry love. I'm here now." We looked at each other and I pressed our lips together. "Welcome back," she smiled.

||MARYJANE'S POV||

Oli and everyone was drinking and eating, but I couldn't drink because of the baby. I was gonna go to the kitchen until Oli had called me "MaryJane come over here love." I sat next to him and he wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear "I love you." He kissed my shoulder since my dress had a hole in it exposing my skin. "I love you too Oli."

    I sat up and went to the kitchen. I had found Jordan sitting and eating cake. "Here you look like you need a slice of cake," he handed me a plate with cake. "Oh my god. How did you know?" I sat down with him in the kitchen table. "You look tired. Like really tired." I laughed "Yeah I am, today was tiring but I'm glad you guys are back." "Thanks for throwing this coming back party. Oli really needed it." I was confused about what Jordan meant but I thought maybe it's because Olober had missed me. Jordan had looked nervous and usually he's not really nervous. "Is something wrong?" I asked. He shakes his head quickly "Nope, why would something be wrong?" I shrugged "I don't know.."

     Everyone had began leaving and I started cleaning up. "Hey, let me help you clean up. Go and sit down," Clay told me. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes, now go sit down!" Clay laughed. I sighed and sit down on the couch. "Thanks Clay." He smiles at me "No problem." Oliver comes and sits next to me wrapping his arms around me "I miss you." I could smell the alcohol in his breathe. "Are you drunk?" "No, I only had 3 beers," he whispered in my ears."Everything's cleaned up. I'll see you later," Clay told me. "Thank you so much Clay, and alright see you." Clay walks out the door and it's just Oliver and me in my house. "That's still a lot Oli." I looked at Oli and he looked so tired. I noticed he started getting bags under his eyes but it wasn't as bad. "Come on Oliver, let's go to sleep." He smiles "Finally I get to cuddle with you."

      "Here I may have borrowed some of your clothes while you were gone," I said while handing sweats to Oli. He laughs "It's okay, and I guess I'll sleep shirtless." He lays down in bed and seems peaceful. I had taken off my dress and I turned to see Oliver looking at me. But I ignored him and put on a white t-shirt which left me in my Calvin Klein underwear. I was about about to put sweats on until I heard Oliver "No.. don't wear sweats. You look fucking beautiful. And oh your tattoo is even hotter." I laughed and didn't put sweats on.

   "Can you just come over here?" He frowned. I smiled "Of course baby." I laid on Olivers chest and he wrapped his arms around me. Oliver laughed "What's wrong?" I asked. "You really wanna know?" "Yes I really wanna know." "Alright alright," he laughed. "I missed you..and your gorgeous body." "Oh really..." I say. Oliver nods in response.

     I get on top of Oliver and start kissing his neck leaving marks. Oliver moans and grabs my ass. We both laugh and we press our lips together. This wasn't a regular kiss, this was more of a passionate one. We don't break the kiss until seconds later. After, I lay back down, Oliver turns to me leaving trails of kisses on my neck.

Oliver lays back down while I on his chest. "I missed you and the baby..." Oliver whispers in my ear. "We missed you too," I kissed Oliver's cheek. Oli begins messing with my hair "Goodnight babygirl, I love you" "Goodnight Olober. I love you too." Then we both slowly drifted asleep.