Chapter 54

||MaryJane's POV||

    Oliver and I walked outside, which looked like a garden, but really was the wedding reception. And I had to admit, I was satisfied and happy with how it turned out. There were tables laid down with red and white roses, silver ware, and candles."This is beautiful," I mumbled while holding on to Holly. "You look even more beautiful though," Oli smiled "Doesn't your mum look beautiful?" Oli asked Holly, pressing his thumb against her soft cheek. I chuckled and pecked his cheek "Thank you, babe." We sat at a table, which was only for Oli and I. "I can't wait to dance our asses off," Oliver joked, while a waiter was pouring wine into our glass cups. "I know. You've got the moves Master Syko," I replied back.

"How does it feel to be Mrs. Sykes?" Oli asked. I chortled and answered his question "It feels amazing. I couldn't be any happier." "It kind of rings.. MaryJane Sykes. I like it," he winked while sipping his glass of wine. Before I could say anything, I was interrupted by a noise of a cup being ringed with a spoon. I looked up to see my mom standing and holding a cup, making it seem like she was going to announce a speech. "I'd like to just say, congratulations to my daughter and Oliver. I wish you both the best. And I'd like to thank everyone for coming and celebrating their marriage, we appreciate it very much especially for taking the time to come and celebrate with us," she smiled and continued "Well.. before we dance and begin the night, dinner is served! I hope you all have a great night, like our married couple will."

    A waiter had came over to our table, with several plates of food "Here you go, enjoy!" The waiter said while laying down our food, in front of us. I smiled "Thank you." The food we chose to have for dinner was pasta, which was amazing and is one of my favorites.

When everyone finished eating, the sun started going down. Which meant it was time for people to start saying speeches and stories. Another cup began to ring, and this time it wasn't my mom. It was the one and only Jordan fish, one of my best friends who felt like a brother to me. As everyone gazed at Jordan, he cleared his throat to speak up "I would like to say congratulations to my two best friends. Even though I haven't known MaryJane for that long, I know she'll be good to my best mate Oliver, even though he can be an ass sometimes," he chuckled, while others did too, including me. "But anyway.. I knew she was the one when Oliver wouldn't shut up about her. I also knew by the way he looked at her whenever she was with him. It was different.. he was different.. she changed him in a positive way. And I'm thankful for that. He's been through hell.. and without her.. he wouldn't be the person he is today. So thank you MaryJane. And thank you Oliver for being my best mate and treating me like a brother. Love you guys," Jordan smiled, finishing his speech. After he finished his speech, it got me pretty emotional, realizing I did change Oliver. When I first met Oli he was quiet and sweet, but deep down he was hurt and broken. As soon as we met and started hanging out, I was slowly fixing him, even through the worse times. And he did the same with me.

    As I laid down on Oliver's shoulder, he carried Holly, and we continued hearing speeches. Evelyn had stood up from her chair and smiled at me "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Sykes! I hope the best for the both of you. You guys are amazing parents to Holly, and I'm happy for the both of you. Thank you Oliver for being by my best friends side, even through the saddest and worst times. You always know how to make her smile and laugh through the shittiest days, and I appreciate that so much. She's basically like a sister to me, and I want the best for her. And I know that's you.. you make her happy and feel loved. So thank you," she smiled, sitting back down on her seat, while Josh wrapped his arm around her.

"Thank you Oli.." I mumbled under my breathe, thinking he wouldn't hear it. "For what?" He asked confused. I looked down "For everything.. for making me smile through the shittiest days," I smiled wide "And for being by my side." Oli smiled and grabbed my hand with his free hand, interlocking our fingers. "Thank you for changing me into a better person, love," he whispered for me to hear. I chuckled "You're welcome. And all these speeches are getting me emotional." He laughed, and agreed with me. Moments later Holly began crying, which startled Oliver "What now little Holly?" He asked concerned. Seeing Oliver with Holly, made me smile. I knew she would be daddy's little girl and nothing would change that. Oli held her against his chest and tried calming her down but she wouldn't "Do you need my help, babe?" I asked chuckling. I could tell in Oliver's face expression, that he was getting nervous especially if Holly made a big scene. "Yes babe. Thank you," he sighed in relief, handing me Holly.

Usually when she cries, Oliver sings to her. But in this case, he couldn't since Holly wouldn't be able to hear, with everyone talking "Oli, babe, can you hand me Holly's pacifier?" I asked while cradling Holly in my arms. He nods and passed me the pacifier, as I put the pacifier in her mouth, hoping she would calm down. "Do you want me to take care of Holly, honey? So you can continue the rest of your wedding night?" My mom asked, putting her arms out, so I can hand her Holly. "Are you sure mom?" I asked. Of course I would want to spend my wedding night talking and dancing with Oliver, but I didn't want Holly bothering or stopping anyone from having a good time. She nods "I'm sure! Enjoy your night honey, it's your wedding night." I smiled softly and handed my mom Holly, thanking her.

Before everyone started dancing, we decided to cut the cake first, so we can continue the rest of the night. Oliver and I stood in front of our wedding cake, that looked delicious and the way we wanted it to look. Oli got his pointer finger and got frosting from the cake, and touched my nose, leaving frosting on the tip of my nose. I gasped "Oliver Scott Sykes!" "Couldn't help it, love," he winked. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the cake server, then Oliver put both of his hands on top of mine. As we're about to cut the cake, we both chuckled while cameras were flashing. Then we scooped the cake onto a plate. "We make a good team," I said high-fiving Oliver, like little kids. "You mean good couple? Because I agree," Derek said joining the conversation. "That too," Oliver grinned. Then Oliver and I continued to serve cake to our family and friends.

When everyone finished eating cake, we all moved to a different area of the garden to dance at. This area was more green and was filled with green bushes, tiled floors, a large pool, and lights hanging on top, which looked nice. The stars were bright, reminding me of the first time I met and talked to Oliver. Smiling at the sky, I heard the DJ speak into the microphone "Everyone.. please make room for MaryJane and Oliver Sykes first dance together, thank you very much!" Before doing anything else, I took off my heels, since I knew I'd be in pain while dancing. Handing Evelyn my heels, I stared at Oliver nervously and he chuckled, putting his hand out for me to grab "May I have this dance, love?" I chortled and grabbed his hand, smiling sweetly "You may."

Everyone backed away from the dance floor, and Oliver lead me into the middle of the dance floor, as everyone stared. When he lead me to the dance floor, the DJ started playing Time by Mikky Ekko. I stood in front of Oliver, and wrapped my arms around his neck, while he wrapped his arms around my waist. I laid my head against his chest, then we began swaying along with the song "This is our song.." I whispered to Oliver. He smiled, looking down at me "I know.. I told the DJ to put it on." I chuckled "This day has been amazing.. I'm glad I married my best friend." "Who has a nice ass," he mumbled under his breathe. "Yes, who has a nice ass," I giggled.

    The song had ended and the DJ continued playing another song. Oli stopped slow dancing and started doing motions with his hands, which causes me to laugh. Then, I copied his hand motions. After doing this for a while, Oliver signaled every one to dance, which they do.

    Oli had decided to go for a quick swim after people were dancing "Oliver! Let's dance again," I tell him. He then nodded in agreement and got out of the pool, in Nike shorts. Instead of telling the DJ to play a slow dance song, I told him to play a hilarious one that Oliver would love to dance to. As soon as we got to the dance floor, the song began playing and Oliver gasped at me while I was dying of laughter.

    In the middle of the song, Oliver got down and started shaking his ass while I was moving my arms side ways, along with the lyrics "If you a freaky dancin' ho, keep shakin' that shit. Let's see how you shake it on top of my dick." As we danced along to the lyrics, everyone was laughing and recording us, but I didn't care because I was having fun.

    Before ending the wedding, a band had came over to play, so they began playing the last song Re-Rewind When The Crowd Say Bo-Selecta. While the song was playing, everyone was dancing, singing, and drinking. I knew Oliver was somewhat drunk, but not too much. While I danced with Evelyn, Oli started singing the lyrics into the microphone. Even Mat was singing with him too. Today was pretty good and went really well, and I couldn't be happier knowing I'm finally Mrs. Sykes.