Chapter 17

I sat in class looking outside the window thinking if I should forgive Oli or not, and I had ignored the fact that I had class work to do. I sighed and turned to see next to me was an empty chair. Oliver isn't here..I thought in my head. I realized that Cody was looking at me, I ignored it and continued reading a book called 'I wrote this for you.' I heard someone get out of their chair but I continue to read my book and not bother to go look who got out of their chair. Then, in the corner of my eye I see someone next to me sit down.

"Oliver's not here I see.. How are you?" Cody asked me. I shrug while still looking down at my book. "I'm alright." No I'm not alright. My boyfriend cheated on me and I don't know what to do. I thought in my head. "Your lying," he sighs "Why?" He adds. I look up at him and close my book. "No, I'm not alright. Oliver and I are having problems." He looks down "I'm sorry.." I bury my face in my hands and sighed "I just don't know what the fuck to do." "I would just take a little break," he says. The bell rings and I get up "Well thanks for checking up on me," I smiled weakly and grab my back pack "I'm always here," Cody smiles back. I always loved how Cody would check up on me. I nod and walk out of the class room.

"How was school honey?" my mom asked. "Okay I guess." "Oh here I forgot to give you this!" My mom says while getting something out of her purse and hands it to me. I look and it's a new phone. I smiled "Thanks mom, love you."

||OLIVER'S POV||

      "Oliver Scott Sykes!" I heard my mum enter my room. I cover the pillow over my head "Get up right now!" I sighed. "What do you want mum!" I look at her and she looks pissed. "Why did I get a phone call saying you didn't go to school?" I stayed quiet "I didn't feel well." "Bull shit! I know you Oliver. You can't just not go to school! Especially if your going to have a child!" my mum lectures me. "You don't understand mum! MaryJane and I are having problems. She probably doesn't love me anymore! She probably hates me now." "Why wouldn't she love you? And still! You should still go to school. I want you to go to school tomorrow or else I'm going to tell your dad!" Fuck. I thought in my head. "You wouldn't understand..and fine!" I reply to her. She walks out of my room and I get on my phone. I really didn't feel like going to school I was tired of it. Anyway, MaryJane is better off without me.

     I went on snapchat and checked everyone's stories. Until one caught my eye, MaryJane posted on her snap story. I checked what she posted and I saw a picture of her belly with a text saying 'I can't wait to meet you!" I sighed. Maybe I should text or call her? No.. Give her some space, I thought. I needed something to distract me. I know that If I don't distract myself I'm probably going to harm myself again and become even worse.

    I grabbed my note book and tried thinking of lyrics for new songs. But I couldn't think of any lyrics. At Least 30 minutes passed and I still couldn't think of anything. I thought about drawing but I wasn't in the mood to draw. I groaned, thinking nothing is going to help distract me. Fuck it I thought. I grabbed my phone off the charger and looked through the contacts to find a person I thought I would never talk to ever again. But at this point I needed it more than ever. I looked through my contacts and finally found the contact.

    I called the number and it rang for about 5 seconds until I hear a voice "Look who's finally back," they laughed. I sighed "Shut up Bradley. I need some of the stuff." "Alright, how much do you need?" Bradley asked. "I just need 1 bag.." "Are you sure that's enough Oliver?" He laughed. I groaned "For fucks sake. I just need one bag." "Okay, it'll be $45. I'll meet you at the park, in 35 minutes," then Bradley ended the call.

I got dressed and looked through my drawer looking for my money. I had finally found it and I was about to walk out of the house until I heard my mum "Where are you going Oliver?" She asked. "Jordan's house I'll be back in a bit." She couldn't find out where I was going, I felt bad lying to her but she can't find out. "Alright, but your dad and I are going over to my bosses house to have dinner." I'm surprised she even let me go out after I didn't go to school, but hey I'm not complaining. "Okay bye mum."

      I was walking to the bench where I use to always meet Bradley. Until I had stopped when I saw a family sitting on the grass having a picnic. The dad was teaching the little girl how to play soccer and she looked about 5 years old. The dad kicked the ball and the girl started chasing the ball, but the ball came right to me. I grabbed the ball kneeling down and the girl looked at me. For some reason she looked really curious. I smiled while handing her the ball then she grabbed it still looking at me.

     "Did that hurt?" The little girl asked pointing to my tattoos. I smiled wide "My tattoos? Yeah they did. But it was really worth it." She dropped the ball and grabbed my hand tracing my tattoos on my hand "Woah.. I want tattoos." I laughed "Maybe when your older." "Maybe..What's your name?" She asked. "Oliver," I smiled. "Do you have a daughter?" She asked.

I had realized that a woman that must have been her mom was walking towards me. "I'm sorry is she bothering you? Victoria, what did I tell you about bothering people?" She frowned at her mom "It's alright. And she's really sweet. I don't mind." "Yeah she's full of sunshine," her mom laughs. "Oh and Victoria.. I have a girlfriend and I'm going to have a child. But I know they'll be full of sunshine like you," I smiled. "What's your girlfriends name? You seem nice.. I like this man mommy!" Victoria says grabbing the ball. "Victoria! It's none of your business," her mom says. "No it's okay, I don't mind. But, her name is MaryJane." Victoria smiles at me "Well it was nice meeting you Victoria, I have to go." She sighed "Okay.. Let's go eat sandwiches mommy!" She said excitedly. "I'm sorry again! And have a good day!" Her mom says. I laugh "It's alright and you too."

     I continue walking and I see Bradley about to sit on the bench. He has a coffee cup and hands me it. Then I had handed him the $45. "It's nice to see you again Oliver.. So I see it's been rough again. Am I right?" I roll my eyes and get up to leave.

   Maybe I was doing a terrible mistake.. I shouldn't take the ketamine. Maybe I care about my life. But maybe I don't care anymore. I thought about it while walking. I laughed to myself. I don't care about my life anymore really. I mean I did cheat on my girlfriend. My girlfriend doesn't love me anymore, she doesn't want to talk to me, and she might not even let me see my child. There's no point right? My thoughts were interrupted by a annoying voice yelling "OLIVER! Is that you?" I hear a girls voice and turn to see it was...

Amanda..