Chapter 7

||MaryJane's POV||

    "Good morning love," I saw Oliver smiling in front of the screen. "Good morning Olober," I smiled back. "What are you doing today?" He asked. I shrugged "Not sure yet. Maybe just stay home. I feel extremely lazy, especially this baby makes me feel like staying home," I laughed. "What are you doing today?" I added. "Well.. Mat has been begging us all day, saying he wants to go to the tattoo shop and all of us are going to the club later to go celebrate tour." "Hmm. We'll have fun. Not too much fun though," I joked. Oliver frowns "Its not fun because you're not here." "Well I'll be next to you in like a week. And you can be here with the baby and me." He smiles "I can't wait."

    Oliver was about to say something, until Vegan interrupted him "Hey mate, we're about to leave to the tattoo shop. You might wanna get dressed. Leaving in fifteen minutes." Oliver sighs "Okay.."  "FaceTime me tomorrow, Oli?" He nods "Of course love." "Alright. Well you should get dressed. Bye Oli have a good day!" I smiled. "You too. I love you, MaryJane." "I love you too," I blew a kiss to the screen and the FaceTime ended.

||Oliver's POV||

    I ended the FaceTime call and got out of my bunk to get dressed. I threw on a grey t-shirt, blue ripped denim jeans, and black yeezys. After, I brushed my teeth and did whatever I needed to do.

    "Are you guys ready to go?" I asked. I saw them all eating and they just stared at me, not saying a word. They all just looked at me like lost puppies. "Well fuck, let me eat then before we go," I laughed. Then I poured myself cereal and joined them.

    We were walking to the tattoo shop since it wasn't really far, just two blocks away. "So, what did you exactly want for your tattoo?" I asked Mat. He laughed "I wanted a tattoo that says lads on tour, on my ankle." Vegan rolled his eyes "I'm not surprised."

    We had arrived to the tattoo shop and Mat was pumped. We sat waiting for his tattoo to be done and he finally finished. "Let's see your lame ass tattoo," I said. "Shut up you wanker." Mat showed us the tattoo and it was alright. "LETS GET FUCKING WASTED!" Mat yelled loudly. Jordan face palmed "You stupid shit," he mumbled and we all laughed.

    We entered the club and as soon as we walked in, the music was blaring loudly. I sat with the guys in the bar area "Can we have five shots of Jack Daniel?" Lee asked the bartender. "I don't think.. I'm gonna drink that much," Vegan said. Mat shook his head quickly "Nope nope. We're all drinking. And lastly, we're all gonna get fucking wasted." Vegan sighed and I nudged his arm "It's alright, you don't have to drink a lot." Vegan nods "I guess I'll have three or four. I don't wanna have a bad hang over tomorrow." "Yeah you're gonna regret it the next day," Jordan said yelling over the loud music.

    The bartender had served us the shot and we all drank quickly. "Fuck," I mumbled feeling it burn my throat. We took multiple more shots and I felt dizzy. I knew I was going to feel like shit the next day. All the guys were dancing with girls, while Vegan was with me and I sat down feeling dizzy and confused. "Hey.. I think I'm gonna leave," Vegan said. "Really?" I asked. He nods "Just have one more with me before you leave? Please," I beg. "Fine. Just one." I asked the bartender for two more Jack Daniels. Then Vegan and I quickly drank it. "Well.. I'm gonna leave. Don't do anything stupid," he said walking away. "Alright bye mate!" I yelled.

    I had a couple of more shots, until I felt tap on my shoulder. I turned around "Wanna dance?" I saw a girl with long dark brown hair, green eyes, and a nose ring. I mean.. a dance wouldn't hurt. After all, we came here to have fun. "Uh sure.." I laughed uncertain.

    She grabbed my hand and we pushed our way to the dance floor. She began dancing and I began dancing along. Her back was facing my body and I grabbed her waist "What's your name?" She asked. "Oliver, you?" I slurred. "Amanda. Do you wanna go to my apartment and have some drinks?" "There's drinks here though.." I chuckled. "It's too loud here, I rather just drink at home with a mate," she replied. I looked around trying to find the band mates, but there was too much people surrounding me. And I couldn't focus or even think. I mean.. I guess I can call the band mates later and tell them to pick me up at her apartment. I shrugged "Sure."

    We walked to her apartment "FUCK IM TOTALLY WASTED!" I yelled in the hallways. We both laugh "Shhh.." She opened her door and I walked in. She stared at me "What?" I giggled. She slammed me against the wall and smashed our lips together. For a moment, I didn't kiss back but it felt nice. I have to admit.. I was pretty lonely without MaryJane and I missed her touch. Then I began to kiss back. She jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist, not removing her lips from mine.

    I found my way to her room and laid her down on her bed, while she was taking my shirt off. At this point.. I didn't think about anything.