Chapter 8

||MaryJane's POV||

    "Oliver hasn't called or texted me since yesterday morning," I sighed. "Maybe he's too busy on tour right now," Clay said while eating fries. "Yeah you're right.. but I'm worried. He always texts me in the morning and before going to sleep." "Probably forgot," Evelyn said. I shrugged "Hopefully he's not ignoring me." "Bean, he probably isn't. And why would he be ignoring you?" Evelyn told me. I sighed "I don't know.." "Don't worry he isn't," Evelyn smiled at me. We all continued to eat at the diner. "Has your baby started moving or kicking?" Clay asked. "No.. I think it's too early. Not sure."

    I laid in bed scrolling through tumblr. And on my timeline I saw pictures of Oliver with fans, which made me smile. Oliver told me that some of his fans told the band that they saved their lives, which I found sweet. I heard a knock on my door and saw it was my brother Nick "Hey, mom wanted me to ask you if you wanted chipotle." I smiled "Yes please! She already knows what I want." He nods and walks out. Ever since I've been pregnant I've had major cravings everyday and it's terrible.

||Oliver's POV||

    I felt someone kiss my neck and thought it was MaryJane. I felt a big headache, and I groaned. "Wake up sleepy head," I heard a voice.. who wasn't MaryJane. Fuck, I said in my head. Please be wearing clothes, please. I opened my eyes, checking under the sheets. I wasn't. "FUCK!" I yelled. I looked over and saw a girl that wasn't MaryJane. Which I hoped to be. "Who the hell are you?" I spat. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," the mysterious girl said. "Answer the fucking question." She smiled "Amanda, remember?" "No, I don't fucking remember." She rolled her eyes "Well fuck. Don't worry.. we used a condom." "This was a big fucking mistake. I'm not suppose to be here!" I got out of the bed quickly, putting my boxers on along with my clothes. "Where are you going?" She asked. Listening to her voice was so annoying. I wanted to cut me ears off just listening to her. "Away from you," I rolled my eyes. "But.. wasn't I good in bed?" I chuckled "Stay fucking away from me, you bitch." I walked out of her apartment, slamming the door shut.

    I had walked down the street, not knowing where I was. Fuck fuck fuck. I slept with a random girl I don't even know. I have a beautiful perfect girlfriend.. and I'm about to have a child. What the fuck did I just do? I started tearing up, realizing that I fucking messed up. BIG TIME. I checked my phone and saw six missed calls and fifteen text messages. I saw that some were from MaryJane and the band mates. MaryJane probably thinks I'm ignoring her. I immediately call her and after a couple seconds later, she answered.

    "Hey love, I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk to you. I was busy, tour right now has been a pain in the ass," I felt terrible lying to MaryJane. I loved her so much. If I told her.. she would be heartbroken. "Its alright Oli, I completely understand. I was worried.. The baby and I miss you." I smiled but it quickly faded away "It okay.. don't worry about me right now. I miss you guys too.. I'll be there soon." She sighs "It's hard to not worry about you, especially when you're away from me.. on tour. I love you Oli." I stayed quiet for a couple of seconds "I.. I love you too." You could hear her sniffle "Well, you should probably go now. You're probably too busy right now." "Don't cry love," I said, trying to not break down. She breathes in and breathes out "Okay.. well bye Oli. Love you, be safe." "Love you too, babe."

    I ended the call, checking the other text messages which were from the band asking where I was. Checking the maps app and finding my location, I called the band to tell them where I was and to pick me up. A couple of minutes later they picked me up.

    "Where the fuck were you, Oli?" Jordan yelled. I stood quiet and went to go lay down on my bunk, in the tour bus. I closed the curtain and faced the wall, slowly beginning to fall asleep. "You can't fucking ignore the question, Oliver!" Jordan complained. I sighed "I fucked up, Jordan. Big time.. I don't know how I'm still living with myself." He stayed quiet and whispered "What happened." I still didn't face him but I started tearing up "Promise me, you won't tell anyone. Not even the other band mates or MaryJane." "Fuck.. this might be really serious then. But alright.. go on. I promise."