Chapter 25

||MaryJane's POV||

"MaryJane. I'm so sorry to inform you that Oliver Sykes has committed suicide on January 30th at 3:46PM."

     This is my fault. I should have talked it out with Oliver, and accepted his apology. But now he's gone because of me. Why does everything bad always happen to me? Why does everyone I love leave me?

   There he was. Oliver's lifeless body in the casket. I had received a phone call yesterday that Oliver, my boyfriend.. is gone. Forever. And I won't ever be able to see him or talk to him again. I hadn't stopped crying ever since. This was all just too much. Our last conversation was of us arguing.. I wasn't expecting that.

"Why Oliver? Why did you do it! You can't just leave me and your child here!" I sobbed. Jordan walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me while he was crying too. "I'm.. Im so sorry," he choked out. I shook my head and sobbed "I want the pain to stop! Make it stop!" "I wish I could.. but I can't.. I'm so sorry. I promise we'll be here for you. No matter what," he whispered in my ear. I shook my head "Everyone leaves me.." "I promise.. we won't leave you.." Jordan whispered.

"MaryJane do you have any thing to say?" Oliver's dad Ian asked me. I nodded while wiping my tears away and took a deep breathe before speaking.

"Oliver was an a amazing boyfriend. He was going to be a father.. He would have been the best father. But now.. He's not here to see his precious child grow up. Instead he'll be watching over us, even though we might not see him. I have to admit, it's going to be so so hard not having him here," I say sniffling. "But.. I'll try being the best mother to my child. And I'll try staying strong, for Oliver. I'm so happy that I got to meet an amazing guy like Oliver. He was the best boyfriend.. He would always cheer me up and was always there for me through the hardest times. I couldn't have asked for much more. I'm just so happy I still have a piece of him. Which is our beautiful and precious baby.. Thank you all for being here," I said. I had grabbed a rose "I love you Oli.." Then I threw the rose in the casket.

I was in Oliver's room looking around. Dylan had jumped on his bed and I sat down next to him. "He loved you so much Dylan," I laughed and sniffled while messing with Dylan. I heard someone open the door and saw it was Oliver's mom, Carol. She's also been crying a lot too, Ian and Carol have been in pain. They feel like they both failed as parents.. She walked over to me and sat down next to me. "I was looking around his room and had found this box.. its for you.." She said tearing up and handing me a box.

She stood up and put her hand on my shoulder. "He loved you so much," she smiled weakly and walked away. I opened the box and found a CD, a envelope, and saw the drawing of Oliver and I. Which was the one that he had gotten from a fan on tour. I opened the letter. And It said in cursive To: MaryJane my love and From: Oli with a heart. I opened the letter and began reading it..

Dear MaryJane,

My love.
My heart.
My everything.

    If your reading this I'm so sorry for leaving you. I love you so much. I never meant to hurt you. You changed my life. And I'm so thankful for that, you have no idea.

    Don't be sad that I'm not here anymore, just know what ill see you again. Not right now but soon. Please don't harm yourself.. remember our promise baby? Don't break it. And also.. please take care of our precious child. Tell them I'm sorry Im not there, but I love them. So fucking much, and with all my heart.

    Fuck I remember when I first laid eyes on you.. I fell for you. And I fell hard. God you were the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. I'm so glad I met you, and that your having my baby. I know this baby will be as precious and caring as you.

     Thank you for always being there for me through the toughest times. I'll always be there by your side no matter what. You are my happiness and my light.

Thank you for always loving me no matter what. Even if I was being a asshole and a jerk. I love you, and always will.

Love,
Oliver xx

   I had finished the letter and brought my knees to my chest, sobbing. He was really gone.. forever. He knew that he was going to be gone soon. This is all my fault. I kept telling myself this over and over until I heard someone knock on the door. "Yeah?" I sniffled. The door had opened slowly, and I saw it was Evelyn. "I'm so sorry MaryJane," she sat next to me and hugged me tightly. I began crying "Why does everyone I love leave?" "Hey.. Im here for you. I promise I won't leave you." "Really?" I sniffled. She nods "I promise."

    "Do you want me to drop you off to your house? The sun is going down," Evelyn asked me. I shook my head "No, I'm fine.. thanks anyway. I just want to walk home to clear my thoughts. And just be alone for a while you know? Plus it's not a long walk." "You sure?" She asked. "I'm sure.. thanks for offering. And for being here," we both hugged and before leaving Oliver's room, I grabbed the box.

   I began walking out of his house and stood in front of the house. I remembered it was my first day of school and while walking home I saw Oliver outside listening to music. God his smile was beautiful even if it was just for a second. His tattooed body was beautiful too. I wish Oliver was here to wrap his arms around me and we can forget about everything.

I got home but I decided to listen to the CD. So, I grabbed the car keys and got inside of the car. I took the CD out of the box and saw that he had wrote with a marker on the CD saying "I really love you but I'm not good with words so here you go." I put the CD in and the first song that came on was "Death Beds." Which was the song Oliver wrote about me. His voice was so calming and amazing.

"That little kiss you stole
It held my heart and soul."

In the middle of the song I started crying and the memories were flashing back. I started hitting the car wheel and stopped "Why.." I whispered. Eventually, I got myself together and went inside my house. When I reached to my room, I laid in my bed and wrapped myself with my blankets. Thinking about the memories and how Oli is officially gone.