Chapter 19

||Oliver's POV||

"How did you sleep?" My doctor Katie asked me. I smiled weakly "Alright.." I lied. I didn't sleep really, I kept thinking about how bad I needed the drugs. "Well, follow me. I want to take you to those groups where you talk about your problems, and talk it out. Remember doing that?" I nodded "Yeah." I followed Katie and entered a room. I saw about 6 other people.

"You must be Oliver?" The leader asked. "Yeah," I responded. I didn't recognize her, I guess she was a new worker. "I'm Shirley, you can take a seat there," she pointed to an empty seat. I sat down on the empty seat between a boy that looked like my age and also another guy who looked older than me. I noticed the boy my age looked confused when he saw me.. but I ignored it and looked away. "Why don't you introduce yourself Oliver?" I messed with my hands and looked down "Alright, My name is Oliver.. I just turned 18. I've been to rehab before, and it's for the same reason as today. Which is my addiction to ketamine." Shirley nods "Thank you for sharing Oliver. Who wants to go next?" The older guy next to me speaks up "I'll go." "Okay," Shirley responds. "My name is Michael, I'm 21 years old. And I'm here for taking heroin."

We had basically answered questions in the class and around an hour later we were finished. I was tired, and right when I was about to go into my room someone had tapped my shoulder. I turned to see the boy my age, he looked nervous.

      "Oh. Hi, my name is Derek.. I'm a big fan of your band." I smiled "Thanks, I appreciate it." He nods "Well, you must be tired. I just wanted to say I love your music. And I know you'll get better." "Cheers mate. And I hope," I smiled weakly. Maybe I could be friends with him, he seemed really nice. "Well.. I'll see you later Derek." "Bye Oliver." Derek had left and I went into my room then laid down. I saw that it was 4:00PM. Fuck, I'm already tired and it's only 4. I decided that I should take a nap. After a while, I began feeling my eyes getting heavy before falling asleep.

||MaryJane's POV||

I sat in the couch laying down playing Guitar Hero Live until I got a call from Evelyn. I paused the game and answered. "Hey bean! What's up?" "Uh.. I was just playing Guitar Hero Live, why?" "Josh, Tyler, Tyler's girlfriend Jenna, and I are going out to eat later on. We were wondering If you wanted to go?" She asked. "Yeah, sure. What time and where are we eating?" I asked. "We're picking you up around 7PM. And I have no idea. We're going to some restaurant that Jenna's family owns. But we'll come pick you up. Just be ready by 7." "Alright. See you later bean!" Then, we both ended the call.

I began getting ready and chose a white basic dress with white heels. My baby bump wasn't that big yet, so I was pretty happy. I was also happy because I still could fit in my clothes. Then, I had put on gold jewelry, and curled my hair. I saw that Zach had texted me. What does he want now, I thought in my head.

Zach-I'm sorry for being such a jerk yesterday. I mean it. Can we please start over? Let me take you out tonight.

MaryJane-I think its better If we don't EVER talk again, I mean it. And I'm already doing something tonight.

Zach-Your gonna regret saying that..

I was confused at his last message but I scoffed. Did he really think I was going to forgive him for that? Especially since I told him I had a boyfriend. This is what happens when I try being friends with some one. Either something bad happens or I get hurt. But I was done with it. I mean I already have Evelyn, Cora, Clay, Tyler, Josh, Cody, and lastly Oliver.. I ignored the thoughts and I heard a honk. It must be them.

I grabbed my purse and made sure I had all my important things which meant my phone, wallet, keys for the house, and some other things. I saw my mom in the kitchen "Hey sweetie, where are you going?" My mom asked. "Oh, I'm going out to eat with Evelyn and some of my other friends." She nods her head "Well have fun. Be back by 9PM the latest, by the way I'm leaving to work and won't get home till tomorrow." "Alright."

    I walked out of the house and walked into the car. I saw Josh, Tyler, and some other girl which I'm guessing is Jenna in the back. Tyler was sitting in the middle of the seat. And Evelyn was driving so I sat next to her.

"Woah you look nice, especially for a mom," she said to me. "You look nice too. And oh my god, later I'll be looking like a watermelon." "Your still gonna slay though!" She laughed. "True true."

Evelyn started playing Panic! At The Discos song which was called 'LA Devotee' and she began singing. While Josh and Tyler were arguing "You have to pick Josh! You can't just have 2 best friends. That's not how it works!" Tyler complained. "I didn't say Max was my best friend though!" Josh argued back. Tyler crossed his arms and turned the other way not looking at Josh "Actions speak louder than words Josh, you hugged him! And I saw Max post a photo of you guys BOTH smiling and the caption said "I think Josh is my new Best friend." Plus you looked at him differently than you look at me," Tyler fake sniffled while breathing in then breathing out. Josh hugged Tyler "Your always gonna be my best friend Tyler, no one will ever ruin that," Josh said. Tyler nods and responds "I love you pal.." then adds "Your still out of the band." Josh laughed "No you are! And I love you too dude." Evelyn, Jenna, and I laughed "Aw look the bromance," I said.

        "Woah, Jenna this place is really sick!" Evelyn said while entering the place. The restaurant was pretty cool. It was next to a Starbucks and a book store which I thought was really nice. "Thanks! Your gonna love the food," Jenna responded. "Hmm..do you guys serve tacos?" Tyler asked. "No babe. This isn't Taco Bell!" "Hey didn't Tyler make a song about Taco Bell?" I asked. "Don't remind me please," Tyler responded and we all laughed.

     We all sat down and saw some couples, family, and friends sitting in other tables. I looked at the menu and saw they served pasta and pizza. The waiter came "Hello, my name is Heather. And I'll be serving you guys tonight. Any drinks to start off with?" I looked at the menu "Um, can I have a sprite?" I asked. Heather nodded and took the rest of our orders.

       "This pasta is really good!" I say. "Let's take a picture of us," Evelyn said. "Alright," Tyler replied. I realized I had forgotten my purse in the car, which had my phone. "Ugh. Fuck," I mumbled. "What's up?" Josh asked. "I forgot my phone in the car, I'll be back guys." "Oh here's the keys," Tyler handed me the keys. I grabbed them and walked out. The restaurant was in a small little area, there wasn't much people.

       It was dark and quiet. I was about to enter into the car until I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and lifted me up. "What the fuck!" I tried breaking loose but they were too strong. I tried looking at who it was but it was too dark. They dragged me into a dark alleyway, which was next to the bookstore. I tried yelling "HELP ME!" but no one could hear me. "I told you you'll regret saying that.. I always get what I want." I heard a familiar voice and I realized it was.. Zach.