Chapter 34

Next morning..

     I woke up to see Oliver had his arms wrapped around me tightly. I felt bad for Oli, about what happened last night. I felt his arms loosen, slowly opening his eyes "Good morning beautiful." I smiled "Good morning Olober.." I messed with Oliver's hair "Well, I had the most amazing sleep.. for our first night in our new house," he says sighing. I held Oliver's chin and stared into his eyes, while smiling "On the bright side you get to wake up next to me every morning," I pressed my lips against Oliver's. He smiles "And I love it so far.." "I'm gonna go make us breakfast," I chuckled.

I flipped the pancake over while swaying with the music. Oliver was taking a shower, while I was making breakfast. I turned up the speaker a little louder and started swaying while singing along to "Unannounced" by Picturesque. Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist and a hot breathe against my neck. "The food smells amazing babe," Oliver says while kissing my neck. "I'm surprised I didn't burn down the house," I say laughing.

I laid down the plate in front of Oliver and sat down across from him. Then, I began eating my breakfast. "Babe.." Oliver says taking a sip of his orange juice "Yeah?" I responded. "We should go get another dog," he smiles widely. Having another dog wouldn't be bad, I thought. Plus Oskar needs another friend, other than Oliver and I. "Lets get one after we eat," I say while taking a bite of my pancake. Oliver smiles and nod in response.

||Oliver's POV||

We were at the dog adoption building, walking around trying to find the perfect dog. I mean all of the dogs were amazing and seemed perfect, but sadly we could only get one. Eventually, we couldn't find a dog until one caught my eye. I walked slowly to the dogs cage and one of them had black and brown fur. "What about this little one?" I asked MaryJane. "Oh this little guy, he's been lonely.. he just wants a new home and a best friend," one of the staff told me. "We should get him Oli. He's really cute," MaryJane says holding my hand. I nod and smile wide "We'll take this little mate."

"So what should we name him?" MaryJane asked while I drove. "Let's name him Oskar, I like that name." "That one suites him," she says chuckling and while stroking Oskar. "He's gonna be best friends with Dylan," I smiled then continued driving.

    "Dylan! Come over here mate!" I say as we walked into the house. I held Oskar in my arms and sat him on the floor, while Dylan ran to him. "They're best friends already," MaryJane smiled while wrapping her arms around my waist.

    MaryJane and I were laying down on the couch while watching Dylan and Oskar play around. They were actually getting along surprisingly. They already seemed like they were brothers and best mates. My thoughts were interrupted by a phone vibrating, which was from my phone. I checked the caller ID, seeing that it was from Derek. "What's up Mate?" I asked. "Hey Oliver, are you doing anything tomorrow?" He asked. I stood quiet and thought about it, but I realized I probably don't. "No why?" I replied. "My birthdays tomorrow. And I wanted to invite you, your girlfriend, and your band to go eat. So we can celebrate." I smiled "I'll tell the band. But I'm pretty sure we'll go mate." Derek laughs "Alright, I'll text you the info tomorrow."

"Who was that babe?" MaryJane asked while I was running my fingers through every strand of her hair. "It was Derek, it's his birthday tomorrow. He asked me if we could go celebrate at a restaurant. Also, the band mates." "We're going right?" She asked. I nodded "Of course we are. He's like a best friend, he also helped me in rehab." "Well you should ask the bandmates if they can come too," she tells me.

    I had called Jordan and I waited for him to answer. A couple rings later I heard his voice. "What's up wanker?" He says. "There's a guy I met in rehab named Derek. And he's helping me with Drop Dead. Anyway, would you wanna come to his birthday tomorrow. We're going to a restaurant, and he wants all the band mates to come." "We'll come mate," Jordan replies. I nod "Okay.. See you tomorrow wanker," then I ended the call.

   "Are they going?" MaryJane asked. I nod "Yeah.. they are." I sat back down on the couch while MaryJane was laying down. I had put her legs over me so she can be comfortable. "Should we watch a movie babe?" I asked MaryJane. She smiled "Okay, I'll make popcorn while you pick a movie." "Okay love." MaryJane got off the couch and went to the kitchen while I picked a movie.

||MaryJane's POV||

"What the hell! Why did she pick that guy over her best friend?!" I complained. "Watch.. she's gonna be with her best friend at the end of the movie," Oli chuckled. I gasped "Well thanks for spoiling it!" Oliver winked "No problem babe." I shake my head "I'm never watching a movie with you ever again." Oli frowns and wraps his arms around me "What nooooo! Love! I'm sorry, I won't do it again." I cross my arms "How do I know if I should believe you or not." "But.. but don't you trust and love me?" Oli mumbles in my chest. I chuckle "Of course I do.." Oliver looks at me "So you forgive me?" I nod "I forgive you Syko."

"So what color should we paint the room for the baby?" Oliver asked. I stay quiet for a while, thinking about what color we should choose. "Maybe light purple.. You already know I don't like the color pink." Oliver nods "Yeah let's do that color. Maybe we should go to the store in the morning to choose the color?" "Sounds good.." I replied back. "I have an idea, let's go to the diner and eat dinner?" Oliver asked. I nod while smiling "I love that idea."

"These fries are so salty," Oliver says while taking a bite of his french fry. "Like you," I chuckled. Oliver looks at me serious "Did you really just call me salty?" I shrug "I may have.." Oli shakes his head "We can no long be friends anymore. I frown "Nooo I'm sorry Syko." He smiles "For..." I sigh "For calling you salty." Oliver chuckles "I forgive you."

||Authors Note||

   Sorry I have been updating late, I just haven't been in the mood to write or edit. But, when spring break is here I'll try my best to write as much as possible.

   Alsoooo.. THANKS FOR 6K READS ON THE FIRST BOOK OF "Without You" I'm so happy you guys actually read my books lmao. Well thank you for the support and always voting/commenting. It means a lot. Well, I hope you have a good week. Much love - xx