Chapter 35

"Wake up baby! We have to get paint!" I heard a voice. I groan and pull the blankets over my head, not bothering to open my eyes. "Babe, we have to go to the store to get paint," Oliver complained. "Why right now? We have plenty of time!" I mumble. "Because.. what if the color we want is all gone! And there's no other good color." "Oliver fucking Sykes, they have tons of other colors. It's not the end of the world!" I talk back. Then, I felt Oliver pull the bed sheets off of me "Come on babe! Go get ready." I groan and get off the bed getting ready to change.

    "I don't like you right now," I sighed while laying my head against the window. "You love me still," Oliver responds. "I didn't even get to eat breakfast," I mumble. "Do you want me to go take you somewhere to eat?" Oliver asked. I shook my head "No.. It's okay. I'm fine." I felt Oli lay his hand in my thigh "What wrong love?" "Nothing.. I'm just tired and sleepy." Oliver nods "I'm sorry for waking you up early, I just wanted to get a nice color for the room." I smiled weakly but it faded "It's okay Syko."

    "Are you sure we should choose a light purple?" Oliver asked while holding two different kinds of purple paint. "I'm positive Oli," I reply. "Okay, let's go and buy the paint." Oliver and I then walked to the line, telling the employee what color paint we wanted. While waiting for the employee to come back with the paint, I felt my eyes getting heavy and my vision getting blurry. Feeling my legs getting weaker and weaker every second. Then all of a sudden I collapsed on to the floor, slowly shutting my eyes.

||Oliver's POV||

  I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram, looking at the pictures on my time line. Then, I heard a noise. I look up from my phone and see MaryJane on the floor, unconscious. I went down on my knees and shook MaryJane, trying to wake her up. "Babe! Wake up!" I turned to see a women next to me "Has she eaten today?" I thought about it for a second and remembered that MaryJane didn't eat breakfast, which meant she basically hasn't ate anything today. "No. Uh.. no she hasn't." "Oh okay.. Um.. SOMEBODY GET WATER! WE NEED WATER!" The women yelled. A couple seconds later I saw a employee run over with a cup of water. I grabbed the cup filled with water and lifted MaryJanes head. I noticed her eyes moving a little, but she still had them closed. Moments later, MaryJane slowly opened her eyes "Hey hey.. drink some water," then I slowly gave her the cup of water, making sure she drank it.

"What happened?" She groaned while I helped her get off the floor. "You fainted because you haven't ate anything all day," I reply back. She chuckles "That explains it.." "Are you okay now?" I asked. She nods slowly "Let's just pay for the paint and get me something to eat." I smiled weakly "Okay babe."

While I was driving I felt my phone vibrating. I checked the caller ID and saw it was my mum calling. "Babe, can you answer the phone call it's my mum and I can't talk on the phone while driving," I say while handing the phone over to MaryJane. She grabs it and begins talking to my mum.

||MaryJane's POV||

I had grabbed the phone from Oliver, and answered the phone call. "Hey, it's MaryJane. Oli is driving right now," I say to his mom. "Oh hey sweetie! I just wanted to ask if you guys wanted to come over. We're having a barbecue." "Let me ask Oliver about it," I responded. "Okay sweetie." I turn to Oliver and muted the phone call "Your mom wanted to ask if we wanted to come over, since they're having a barbecue." He nods "Tell her we'll be there less than 10 minutes." I un-muted the phone call and got back on the phone again "He agreed and we'll be there less than 10 minutes." "Alright, I'll see you guys later."

Oliver had opened the door, since he had the key to his parents house still. Then, we walked to the kitchen and saw Oliver's mom Carol. I smile and wrap my arms around her "Hi Carol." She smiles wide and hugs me back "Hi sweetie, how are you and the baby?" We break the hug and she hugged Oliver next "The baby is doing good," I smile. "Oh Oliver, your dad is in the backyard. Can you bring him this?" She says while handing Oliver a bottle of beer. He nods and grabs the beer walking away to the backyard.