Chapter 37

"Hey love, I'm gonna go hiking with Mat," I say while kissing MaryJanes neck from behind. "Okay, I'll see you later. I have to go to school since I haven't been going. Oh and be safe.. don't get lost or eaten by lions," she chuckles. "I'll try not too.. but you know how we are," I winked. Before leaving, I had grabbed my back pack and threw in two water bottles, first aid kit, earphones, and a towel.

"Fuck I'm so tired," Mat complained. "We've only been walking for 10 minutes and your already complaining?" I respond rolling my eyes. "Hey hey. It's not my fault I'm un-active," he defends. I chuckle while walking down the trail "Bu-" Mat cuts me off "Shut up arse."

    I threw a pebble in the cold river while small little fish were swimming "Oli look over here mate!" Mat yelled. "For fucks sake what," I say turning around. I walked over where Mat was and in front of us was a big bill board. "Let's climb it," I suggested. "Alright, let's do it!" Mat said while climbing up the ladder.

Once we reached up the billboard we sat down and looked at the beautiful view. I felt the cold breeze hit my face and heard the birds chirping from the tall green trees "I love the smell," I said breathing in the fresh air. "What if I pushed you off," Mat chuckled. I shrug "Then the fans are going to murder you for murdering me, since there's no more Bring Me The Horizon. No big deal."

"We should do a live stream tonight. We can answer questions and talk to our fans," Mat suggested. I nod "I heard there's a app or website called YouNow. We can go on there and ask people to ask us questions on Twitter," I say while taking out my phone. "There's no internet connection remember?" Mat told me. "Oh fuck I forgot.. I was gonna call the band mates about the live stream," I sighed. "Well, should we get going?" Mat asked. "Yeah let's go," I replied back.

I had gotten home, and the band mates decided to live stream at my house. So, until we do the live stream I'm gonna shower and just chill for the rest of the day. I looked around for MaryJane in the house, but couldn't find her. I walked into our room and there she was sleeping safe and sound in bed. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead. MaryJane looked like she had a long and tiring day. After, checking up on her I walked into the bathroom and got ready to shower.

    I laid down next to MaryJane and went on my Twitter to tweet about the live stream "Hey mates, the band is gonna go on Younow later. So tweet us questions using #AskBmthNow." After a couple of minutes I checked the hashtag and saw so many questions already. I felt someone wrap their arms around me, I turned and saw it was MaryJane. "Hey love," I smiled while wrapping my arms around her. She sighs "I'm so tired.. I felt like falling asleep in class." "Is it because the baby?" I ask while messing with MaryJanes hair. She nods and yawns "How was hiking?" "It was pretty good, plus we didn't get eaten by a lion or lost," I chuckled. "The mates and I are gonna go on live, and answer fans questions," I added. "That's nice.. you get to talk and interact with your fans," MaryJane says while laying down on my chest.

     "You seem really tired babe.. why don't you just rest right now?" I say pulling the sheets over us. She sighs "Yeah.. I had a test too. Which made even today more stressful." I smiled weakly "Well don't worry you probably passed it." "I hope.. I'm gonna take another nap," She responds. I chuckle "Yeah.. you do that babe."

  "Five more minutes till we go live. So, if any of you wankers need to piss or something go right now," I say to the band mates. "I think we're all ready," Jordan says while taking a sip of his soda. We all sat down in the couch and then we went live, after a couple of minutes later we saw loads of comments from fans. "Hi guys, we're Bring Me The Horizon. I'm Oliver," I say to the camera. After, we introduced ourselves we began answering questions from fans.

   "@Matspickle says: Who's the wildest? Love you guys.. except Mat LMAO," I say reading the question off of my phone. "WHAT THE FUCK! YOUR NO LONGER MY PICKLE!" Mat yelled while laughing. Jordan looks at Mat and looks back at the camera "It's totally Mat.. as you can see. And we love you too!" "Alright. @BringMe2004 says: Do you guys plan on releasing a album soon? If not.. please!!" I chuckled and added "Yeah totally! We're planning on writing very soon."