Chapter 33

A week later..

"So you guys don't need anymore help unpacking?" My mom asked. "No, I think we're done unpacking," I smiled. "You sure?" Nick asked while making me and Oliver's bed. "I'm sure. Thanks you guys," I hugged Nick and my mom. "Aw my little girl is so grown up now. Your on your own.. I'm so proud of you. Your dad would be too," my mom says sniffling. "Don't cry mom.. I'm just moving.." "Yeah mom.. she moved literally like a block away from home," Nick says. My mom laughs "Well, Nick and I should get going. I need to make dinner. If you need anything let me know honey!" "Alright. I'll call you mom," I smiled.

     My mom walked out of the house just leaving Nick and I. "I'm gonna miss having you around the house.. It's gonna be lonely now," he frowned. I chuckle and hug Nick "Don't worry. I'll visit you and mom a lot, literally. I mean it's down the street," I laughed. He nods "Alright. Well, mom is waiting for me in the car. Bye," he smiled and walked out of the house. "Bye Nick."

   While Oliver was at band practice I was watching The Vampire Diaries. I heard the house door open and saw it was Oliver "It's official. We are living in our own house," he smiled. Oli had joined me in the couch and I was laying on his chest "I love our house," I say smiling. "Me too.. Guess what happened today?" Oliver told me. "What?" I asked. He smiles wide "My clothing line officially is out today!" I gasp "OLIVER THATS GREAT! I swear you make me so proud." "I wouldn't have gotten this far if it wasn't for you," Oliver presses his lips against mine. "Me either Oliver. We should go out and eat dinner to celebrate!" I tell Oliver. He nods "Okay. Let's go get ready beautiful."

"Are you serious Oliver?" I asked Oli. He laughs "What?" "Did you just really take us to go eat at the most fanciest restaurant?" I asked. Oliver nods "I mean.. I think we deserve it. After all, we did just move in our new house and I started my clothing line today." I nod and Oliver grabs my had interlocking our fingers.

"What's your name and last name?" The waiter asked Oli. "Oliver Sykes." The waiter nods "Ah here you are. Follow me to your table." We had followed the waiter and we sat down at the table. "This is such a beautiful restaurant," I smiled wide. "Just like you," Oliver whispers but I could barley hear him. "What did you say?" I ask smiling. I heard Oliver, I just wanted to hear him say it again. He shakes his head and chuckles "Oh nothing.." I laugh "Mhmm.. Okay Oliver, sure." "You heard me didn't you?" I nod "I sure did." Oliver smiles wide "Good, because it's the truth."

     We had ordered our food and Oliver had told me he had talked to Derek today. "He showed me some of the designs he had done so far and let me tell you, he's an amazing artist. Let me show you some of the designs." Oliver took out his phone and showed me pictures of the designs and they were pretty amazing. I laughed "Is that a zombie cat? It fucking looks sick." He nods "That's one of my favorites." I sighed "We have to start planning the baby shower." I had my hand out on the table and Oliver lays his hand on mine. "Don't stress over it. We still have time to plan it babe." I nod my head "Yeah your right."

   "This pasta is good," I say while taking a bite of it. "Not as good as pizza," Oliver says taking a sip of his wine. I laugh "Yeah that is true." "When we go home I have something planned for us." "And what is it exactly?" I ask. "I can't tell you it's a surprise!" I shook my head "Your so lucky that I love you so much." Oliver smiles "I love you too."

"I'm gonna go take a shower Oliver." "Hold up! Before you go and take one let's put this up," Oliver says while holding up a picture frame with the drawing of Oliver and I. "Where should we put it?" I asked smiling. "Let's put it some where someone can see it as soon as they walk in the house, or at least somewhere noticeable." I nod and we both agreed to put the picture in the hallway near the door. We both look at it and Oliver puts his arm around my waist while I laid my head on his shoulder. "You should go shower love," Oliver tells me. I nod "I'll be done in a bit." As I walk away Oliver slaps my ass "Woah Oliver. I see your still horny," I laugh. Oliver bites his lip and eyes me from the bottom and to top. I could tell Oli was imagining something dirty. "What are you imagining Oliver?" I ask laughing. He smiles "Me fucking you until you can't walk anymore." I shook my head and walk up the stairs "Well I'll be showering Oli!"

     I had gotten my clothes out of the drawer and I walked in the bathroom, turning on the shower. I grabbed my phone and began playing Of Mice And Men. Then, I got inside the shower feeling the warm water. I began washing my body and washed my hair. After 20-30 minutes I was done, so I got dressed.

I walked back to the room and saw Oliver laying down in bed. "Come with me.. I have a surprise," Oli says smiling wide. He pulled me to him and covered my eyes with his hands. "Make sure you can't see," Oliver tells me. I chuckle "All I can see is darkness." Oliver leads me to the way and I felt a nice breeze hit me. "Are we outside?" I asked. "Maybe... now open your eyes."

Oliver uncovered my eyes and I opened my eyes to see that were on the porch. I then saw that the bench was filled with blankets, there was watermelon, and lights. Oliver had shut the door and I smiled at him "This is so nice.." We both sat down on the bench filled with blankets and I instantly felt warm. Oliver wrapped his arms around me "What movie are we gonna watch?" I say taking a bite out of the watermelon. Oliver laughs "You look so cute eating. And we're watching The Simpsons Movie." "No I don't and I love that movie."

Before going to sleep I was on Twitter and I was confused because all these Bring Me The Horizon fan pages kept telling me to search up "Womb 2 Da Tomb" on YouTube. "Oliver, why are people telling me to search up Womb 2 Da Tomb?" Oliver looks at me "Oh uh.. don't look it up.. It's nothing really." I knew Oliver was hiding something from me. I shook my head "Nope. I'm searching it up." I had went on YouTube and searched it up. A bunch of videos had showed up and I clicked on one of the first videos which was called "Lady Don't Be Shady" and it showed a young picture of Oliver, Mat, and Oliver's brother Tom.

I started listening to it and as soon as I see the lyrics I start laughing hard. "Why did you look it up!" Oliver said upset. "Oh my god.. I can't even." All of a sudden Oliver's part comes in and next thing you know Oli started rapping along..

"Bitch you treat me good i'll grant all your wishes. But if you fuck me around you'll be sleeping with the fishes." Then I started rapping with Oliver "I'm sorry honey, that's just how I operate, You fuck with me then I decapitate. 1 2 3, 4 5 6, this is Master Syko with the tricks. Oh baby, there's plenty of room, Come and get sick with womb to the tomb."

The song had ended and my stomach was hurting from laughing so much. "Damn Master Syko. I didn't know you can rap." Oliver shook his head "We were so stupid.. I don't know why we even made Womb 2 Da Tomb," Oliver says laughing. "I'm gonna watch this now whenever I have a bad day."

"Let's get some sleep love," Oliver said kissing my neck. I nodded and turned off the light. I felt Oliver put his hand in my stomach and heard him whisper "Goodnight.. Your mummy and I love you." I put my hand on top of Oliver's then rubbed circles on his hand, drifting to sleep peacefully.

I heard a sniffle, I slowly open my eyes and see Oliver's face buried in his hands. I wrap my arms around him "What's wrong Olober?" "Nothing.." I peck Oliver's shoulder "No, tell me." He takes a deep breath "I couldn't move or scream.. And I was breathing hard.." "What are you talking about Oli?" "I've had Sleep Paralysis since I was 12, and I barley have them now. But I just had one. And I felt like someone was holding me down.. I thought I someone. But I have hallucinations." Oliver finally showed me his face and I wrapped my arms around him "I'm sorry.. it's okay now. You'll get through this and I'm here by your side Oliver."

||Authors Note||

  This is some GOOOD shit!! Womb 2 Da Tomb saved my life!! (-,:

    Ok I hate myself, adios! Love you guys.