Chapter 36

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating, I checked the time and saw it was 10AM. Then, I answered the phone call not bothering to look at the caller ID. "Hello?" I mumbled quietly, since I didn't want to wake up Oliver. "Uh... did I wake up you?" I listened to the voice and recognized it was Codys. "Oh uh yeah.." I replied back. "I'm sorry.. I was just wondering if you wanted to go get breakfast with me.. so we can catch up on things." "Yeah sure.. and it's okay. I'll meet you at the diner." He chuckled "Alright.. see you later."

    I slowly removed Oliver's hand that was on my waist, and got off the bed slowly. I turned around and saw Oliver move a little but continued sleeping. Then, I chose my clothes and got dressed. After, doing whatever I needed to do I wrote a note to Oliver so he doesn't get worried about me..

Goodmorning Olober, I didn't wanna wake you up.. but I went to the diner to go catch up with a friend. I'll be back soon. Don't worry about me.. I love you.
Love, MaryJane

I had arrived at the diner and as soon as I walked in I instantly found Cody. He was looking around not noticing me, but then he did and smiled at me. I walked to the booth and he stood up "Hey MaryJane," Cody wrapped his arms around me. "Hi noodle, how's it been?" I chuckled while sitting down across from Cody. He shrugs "It's the same.." I laugh "Sure.. there's something your not telling me." He scratched the back of his head nervously "I kind of met this girl.." I gasped "Who? And why didn't you tell me? I'm like your best friend! I feel so hurt.." I put my hand over my heart, faking that I was upset and hurt.

  "Well.. my supporters don't know about her. I wanna ask her out. But, you know how the supports can be. Some can be nice and the others.. well.. rude," he sighs. I nod "I understand.. but you know.. If that girl makes you happy then date her. Don't let others stop you, and don't pay attention to the haters. They're just jealous that some amazing girl is dating you. And after all you deserve someone that will treat you right.. and you deserve to be happy Cody," I smiled. Cody cracks a smile "Now I know why you're my best friend. And your right, I should just ask her out.." After Cody had said that the waiter had came and took our order. I had decided that I wanted waffles, hash brown, sausage, bacon, and lastly hot chocolate. It may seem like a lot of food.. but ever since I've been pregnant I've been always eating.

"So, tell me about this girl," I say while taking a sip of my hot chocolate. He chuckles and messed with his food "Um.. her name is Samantha, but I call her Sam. She's really funny, dresses nice, has the same music taste as me, she can make my gloomy days turn bright, and oh.. she's gorgeous." I smile "She really seems special Cody. I'm happy for you.. she's lucky to have you."

||Oliver's POV||

I felt the sun light hit my eye, I groan and slowly open my eyes. Then, I realized I wasn't cuddling with MaryJane anymore. I panicked for a couple of seconds until I saw on the desk was a note from MaryJane.

   After, reading it I thought.. maybe she's hanging out with Evelyn, Cora, or Clay since we've been busy moving into the house and with the baby. I got off of  the bed and decided to go take a shower to get ready for the Of Mice And Men concert. Hopefully, MaryJane will be back home by the time I'm done.

||MaryJane's POV||

"How is the baby doing?" Cody asked taking a bite out of his pancake. I smile "She's doing good.. and she's healthy. Next month were going to have a baby shower for her, you should come." I took a sip of my hot chocolate "Maybe you can even invite Sam," I added. Cody's cheeks started turning bright red "Yeah.. I don't think I'll invite her.." "Look your cheeks are bright red! Your blushing! And no Cody, invite her! I wanna meet her," I laugh. Cody nods "I'll think about it.."