Chapter 8 - Sion Saves the Day.

Dedicated to my mom, because she just joined Wattpad on her own.

Chapter 8 - Sion saves the day.

Unique scowled at the woman. They'd pulled her to a private area in the middle of a city park. A wooden shed shadowed them from the public eye. Something Unique found odd. This place was creepy. It didn't help that the woman was trying to make all sorts of grimaces and faces, claiming that she needed to cleanse her aura before Unique performed 'her magic'.

Sion stood a few feet away, and watched them without making a sound. The humor that glinted in his eyes didn't pass by Unique though. She knew that he was enjoying this far too much. Why couldn't he take over?

"Aight! I think I'm about ready now, darlin'," the woman said. She stretched her arms, making her tiny blouse show some of her stomach. Normally it wouldn't have bothered Unique to see that little skin. Except, it wasn't exactly a small amount of skin that was exposes-it was a lot.

"I'm ready too. Ain't that right, Mary?" The man flashed a wide grin at her.

Mary glanced to her partner before widening her eyes. "Allan! Don't tell me you didn't do any of the exercises. It ain't nice to let the magic woman wait."

Unique found it awkward to watch the couple fight. Her hand found her hair, and she twisted away under the cover of scratching her head. Perhaps the couple needed to figure out some stuff alone. She sighed.

What was she even supposed to help them with? They seemed to be a functional couple. Well, apart from the fact that Allan apparently was stuck under a dominant hussy... But that wasn't really any concern to Unique.

"It's really not needed," she interrupted them. "I mean... Your auras are fine as they are."

"Great. Let's get started then." Mary smiled and closed her eyes. She reached out her arms in front of her, grabbing at something, which Unique couldn't see. Her partner did the same. "Whenever you're ready dear."

Unique shrugged. Okay, then. Exhaling, she filled her thoughts with happy memories and touched the woman's hand.

Joy. Everything was joyous. Mary was supposed to see him now-her high school sweetheart. There was no more time for regrets. Her whole future could be changed right now. She fixed her hair, and smiled to her reflection. Meeting him again would be great.

She paced around her apartment, fixing little things. A few pictures were removed. A champagne bottle was opened and put on ice. Excitement filled her when the doorbell finally rang. She skidded over there to open the door to find Eric standing there with a dashing smile. Mary jumped into his arms, and embraced him with a tender kiss. God, she'd missed him so much.

Unique pulled back, this wasn't right. It wasn't Allan in that memory. She looked to Sion for help. Oh, dear. What had she done?

"I don't understand." The woman opened her eyes and looked between her partner and Unique. "Are you telling me, that I should get back in touch with Eric?"

"With Eric?" Allan spurted. He opened his eyes. "I thought we made a deal not to mention his name again."

"I ain't mentioning him because I want to," the woman argued. She pointed at Unique. "The magic lady made me think of him."

Both set of eyes landed on Unique, who slowly backed away.

"Errh. Something must have gone wrong," Unique said in an attempt to defend herself.

"You bet ya, something went wrong." The woman narrowed her eyes. "I ain't coming to you just so you can judge me! Ain't gonna stand for you ruining my marriage either."