Chapter 19 - Wet dream

Chapter 19 – Wet dream

Unique hissed in pleasure. Her body responded instantly to his. Her fingers ran over his toned stomach and down to his hip bone. His muscular body structure lead a straight way down to where she wanted her hands to be. He moved away, and she pouted slightly. Such a tease.

“It’s my turn,” Sion said. Not long after, a finger ran over her thigh. His experienced touch avoided her core—he knew what he was doing.

The wings of a thousand butterflies fluttered inside Unique’s stomach. She was afraid to open her eyes. As long as they were firmly closed, she could pretend that this was all just a dream. The touch of a warm hand caressed her stomach, causing her heart to skip a beat as it neared her chest.

Pecks of kisses trailed up her naked leg to her thigh. Her lips parted, and she let out a soft moan. Strong hands cupped around her breasts, and she puckered her lips, waiting for an inevitable kiss. She wanted it.

“Sion…” she moaned his name. “ Please… Don’t tease me.”

A rough chuckle made her eyes open, and she found that she was fully dressed in the middle of an empty room. Confused, she looked around and found Sion grinning at her.

“What is this?”

“Well. Looks to me like you’re having a wet dream, love.” He smirked and wagged a finger from side to side. “Naughty, naughty.”

“No, I wasn’t.” Heat rushed to her cheeks, and she was quick to avert her eyes.

“Otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to be here, now.” The smirk was removed, and in its place, a concerned expression formed.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

He shrugged. “This is my way of communicating through my power. It won’t work on everyone, but since you can see visions, you’re more receptive to it.”

“That makes no sense.”

“Well. It’s the only explanation you’re gonna get. Deal with it.”

Unique fought against a pout but lost.

“That’s not going to work. Listen, I need to tell you something. And it’s extremely crucial that you remember what I say.” Sion walked over the marble tiles to her.

“Why don’t you just tell me when I’m awake? It’s honestly not polite to invade on my dreams,” she scolded, and then muttered, “Especially not these kinds of dreams.”

“Because I can’t tell you when awake.” He ran a hand through his short hair. “I’m not in the cabin, and I won’t be again.”

“Wait, what?”

“Keep up with what I’m saying, Unique. This is important.” He sighed. “I have some… business, to attend, and I can’t be dragging you around all the time. I don’t know for how long. Don’t look for me.”

“I don’t und—“

“Also,” he interrupted. “You should run from the cabin. Envy sent a swarm of fire wasps to harm you. If they reach the kitchen, the whole place will explode.”

Unique woke up in the bedroom, gasping for air. The sheets stuck to her body, and her heart was beating rapidly. Her hands moved over her body, and she checked if everything were okay. She shivered. Such a horrible dream.