Chapter 17 - Breakfast

Chapter 17 – Breakfast

Something hard was poking Unique’s butt – Oh no. She wiggled slightly, and widened her eyes before jerking away, falling from the bed. She landed on the floor with a thump.

“Be quiet,” Sion murmured.

Slowly, she raised her head to look at him. Her legs had been tangled in the sheets, and she had pulled them away from him. He was now lying in his full glory, only the thin fabric of his boxers hiding his… thing.

Unique averted her eyes, feeling embarrassed. She wasn’t sure why – she should be used to it by now. Sion certainly didn’t oppose to being naked in front of her. Actually, it was more like he wanted to be sometimes.

She crawled on all four over to the door before opening it and rising to her feet. Out in the living room, the sun was shining brightly through the windows. The wooden interior was bathed in the golden light, and it made her wonder what Sion was hiding about this place.

Unique couldn’t fathom that he’d known about this place, yet didn’t take her there before. Why they had to go to the motel at all, was beyond her imagination.

She was hungry, and she braced herself for the horrible sounds that might come soon. Sion hadn’t brought any food back yesterday, and he didn’t want her to go through the cupboards. Instead of wasting time by sitting around, she decided that she should go get some food on her own. She grabbed her purse, before realizing that she didn’t have any clothes. Only the oversized t-shirt covered her body, and even if she had been less shy, it was hardly appropriate to wear through a human crowd.

She looked towards the room, and wondered if she could get to some clothes in the drawers. She’d caught only a glimpse, but last night it seemed that there was plenty to take from. For a few seconds, she debated the idea. Pros and cons, until she decided that it didn’t really matter what Sion thought. She wouldn’t be snooping, just getting some clothes to go get breakfast.

With determination, she marched back to room, opening the door and peeking inside. Sion was still sprawled out on the bed, and in his sleep he reached down a hand and cupped his manhood. Gross. Unique jerked back. She couldn’t do this – she genuinely couldn’t.

Walking back to the couch, she sat down with a pout and crossed her arms. There wasn’t much to do, but wait. She stared at the small table in front of her. Perhaps this was all a test? She wasn’t normally paranoid, but some of this seemed to come back to her curiosity.

“I really hope that you’re not testing me, Daddy,” she muttered.

It could be about her patience as well – Gods would know that she had to remain patient a lot. Especially with Sion.

She turned her head towards the door into the bedroom. Sion wasn’t that awful. Lately, she’d been noticing a sense of attachment to him. Unique didn’t like that, but there wasn’t anything she could do about it. A part of her even liked him. She shuddered at the thought.

He shouldn’t be more than just a pretty face – that’s what he’d always been to her. That pretty guy, who needed to get a grip on reality. Even when he was younger—

Her mind was blank. She couldn’t remember anything from when they were younger. Odd. Perhaps being on earth affected her.

She sighed. Wasn’t he waking up soon? As on cue, her stomach growled loudly. She jumped in surprise. Holy… Alright, she had to wake up Sion – Now!

Unique barged into the room with her eyes closed. “You need to wake up now, I’m hungry!”

Carefully, she opened one eye to see if he was reacting and saw him half-dressed, buttoning up a shirt while staring at her.