Note From The Author

Hi all.

A lot of you liked the word-play between Sion and Unique in here. I'm notifying you here, that I now have started a few other stories. Among them are a whole new "Non-Teen/Romance" which will be a bit... Different. xD It's a step up from the saucyness in this. 

The title is "Playing Platonic" 

and this is the blurb:

After breaking up with her fiancé, April's life comes to a standstill. Confused and feeling all alone, she finds herself without a home. With nowhere left to go, she ends up crashing at her sister’s house. Reveling in her own pity party, she meets Daniel Winston. The pair hit it off immediately. As luck would have it, Daniel seems to be between homes too. Taking this as a sign from a higher power, they decide to join up and search for an apartment together. It's the perfect solution—so long as their friendship stays platonic.

I made the cover all by myself. And I'd be so HONORED if you'd check it out. I'm going to miss my romance readers so much <3 You made this book possible.

There's some other projects, as well. So feel free to check those out. There's a Sci-Fi/Fantasy, and a Fantasy/Adventure, who's more traditional (and has dragons xD)

As always, you can stay updated about the gods and whether I make a sequel (Which is possible, still) by following me, and you can see amazing fan-art featuring Sion and Unique on my facebook page :)

Thank you for everything!

P.s. If you've voted on all the chapters, Thank you so much! If you haven't, would you please do so? A possible sequel honestly depends on how well this on proves to be.