~ • The Mansion~

Celestine's P.O.V.

It was quite a pleasant morning to begin such a very nerve wrecking day, today is the first day of school and I am very much happy to begin my last year of college. I took general medicine and in hopes that I would be able to be a surgeon when I grow older and graduate, I wanted to help other people because of a special someone who inspired me to do so.

"Tine, are all your things ready?" Mrs. Lee asked, she entered my room and sat on the bed.

The owner of the house my mother and I are staying at, she's Mrs. Lee, the mother of the young master I was working for. Me and my mother are staying here as helpers but Mrs. Lee treated us as her own family, well she's not related to us but they do have a business which is known for their raw material distribution. Lee Enterprises had been partners with several businessmen that are building and constructing companies and hotels.

"Ah, yes Mrs. lee-" I replied while packing my notebooks and my pens inside my bag.

I was really thankful for her since she gave both me and my mom proper rooms. Even Mr. Lee, her husband which I still haven't met at all treatd me good, he sometimes give me gifts that were given to me by the time I woke up the next morning. I have good shoes, sometimes branded ones, clothes which were bought for me. It's almost as if they're treating me like their own daughter rather than just a mere servant to them.

"What did I told you?" She asked, I looked at her eyes and smiled.

"Yes Mom" She wants me to call her mom eventhough we aren't blood related.

She told me how much thankful she is in having me since she's had so many testosterone in this house considering that she has two sons. Francesco and Xander, they are only one year apart with Francesco being the eldest. The two are very much different from each other, I am not that close with Francesco but there are times that we talk, he was very much like an angel while the other, whom I always can see is a demon and anyone can agree on that

"You look so beautiful Tine, your mother is blessed to have someone like you. If I would have a chance to have another child I would want to have a beautiful and smart daughter like you" She kept running her hand on my hair, combing them with the comb that was placed on my vanity as well.

With her words my smile softly disappeared, I looked away from her even if she praised me. It felt so good to be praised, to hear words that someone wanted to have you as a child.. but that raised doubts in my mind...

"Is there something wrong? Did I say something bad?"

"It's nothing... mom, I just... if you are very happy to have someone like me as a daughter, why did my father leave me? Was he ungrateful to have me?"

I never knew my father, I grew up with only my mother and we are already living here, I was pampered with the help of Mr. and Mrs. Lee. I never knew anything about him, mom never tried to tell me who he is, what was his name, his looks and all, whenever I tried asking her about him mom just, she just turn away and refuse to answer my questions.

I kept asking myself if there's something wrong with me... why wold he hate me? Was I conceived unwillingly? Does he not want me? Does he hate me?...

"Tine, there are times in this world that something happens that we can't explain, sometimes people leaving us will make out lives better or maybe they have one good reason. We all don't know but I know that your father left you not because he wanted to, knowing him, he's a great man" Mrs. Lee muttered... she... she knows my father?

"Thank you so much for letting me and my mom to stay here with you. I promise when I graduate I will do my best to give back every help you did for us. I'll give back all the penny you spent for me-"