~ • The Bully~

Celestine's P.O.V.

It was my first day at school yet it was still the same like last year, there were new students, new teachers and new friends... but that means new enemy. Xander is... well I think of him as a mysterious young master but sometimes I couldn't really understand him, he seems distant when he's alone but when he's with his friends it feels like he wanted to do something, he's like a party goer or things like that. He's like a two faced person, a janus, a player.

"Having deep thoughts? What's running inside that mind of yours?" Sienna asks me as we we're walking along the corridor, I can't seem to really understand why Mrs. Lee wanted me to spy on her son but for the benefit of the doubt I will just do whatever she says.

"Xander"

"Are you sure you are not falling for your young master? Based on your expression I think thinking about him so much makes you fall for him"

This girl could possibly be the death of me, she's thinking about weird things that will never happen. Ideas like that are sometimes very unreal and untrue, how can I like my bully?...

"I don't like him at all, you do know that I wouldn't like my enemy right?"

"There's a saying that the more you hate the more you love" I rolled my eyes as she smiled and raised her shoulders, she's actually enjoying seeing me in a very uncomfortable way.

"Xander is my bully, even if I didn't tell his mother she knew that something was going on with Xander here"

He's still really a mystery to me, he's sometimes arrogant, chic and cold but at times he can be mischievous, annoying and a bully. I rarely see him happy and carefree, he always has a serious look, a very alluring smirk but I was never allured. He's also a famous heartthrob in school and every women fall for him, basically all the attention is focused on him.

"Maybe that's the reason why, we don't know at all" Sienna anwered, this woman is actually the best friend of Xander so her not knowing anything about Xander's possible troubles here is a bit hard to believe.

"Come on, let's go to the lockers and get our books"

"Remind me again why you are my friend? You know that I am just a normal girl, that I don't have money and fame and yet you are here?" She stopped walking before smiling at me from ear to ear, others might find her creepy but she looks actually sweet to me.

"I've told you countless times before that I don't care if you are rich or not as long as you and I click then we're friends right away"

Basically I am not rich but all my classmates are, I am just enrolled here with the help of Mrs. Lee who wanted to let me study in the same school as her two sons. It appears to the other students that I am a scholar, they all know that Xander and I live at the same house and that I am working as his maid but none of them tried to hurt me so I was really thankful. I also gained so many friends which took care of me and always have lunch with me.

"Besides, the other girls are also here. Come on let's meet them"

I was placing some books in my locker and getting my second class book and 2 other more books. In my first class Sienna will join me as well as Xander, they both have different courses from mine but we still have similar subjects so we get to meet each other once in a while.

"Wait Tine, I forgot something, I'll head inside first to check on my bag. I think I forgot something" Sienna quickly walked towards our first subject room as I continued doing my business.

"Tine! I missed you so much!" Aleyna, the heir of Elite Empire, a very famous company about selling real estates and hotel as well. She was walking alone but I knew the other girls are here as well, she quickly pulled me into a bone crushing hug before smiling from ear to ear.

Black Pearl (Crowns Of Bearers # 2) !EDITING!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें