~Safe~

Celestine's P.O.V

5 minutes had passed yet the kidnaper isn't still calling nor messaging us, Sienna was back inside the tent and she's still comforting me. Xander was sitting on the table and he kept on looking at his phone.

"It's the address, Sienna take care of Tine" Xander said after his phone rings, indicating a message.

"I'm leaving, stay here Tine" He grabbed his jacket and was on his way to get out of the tent, already leaving me.

"No" I stood up from the bed and grabbed his hand , I won't let him go knowing that he's going to get hurt.

"Tine, it's dangerous for you to go there. They have guns Tine, you're not safe there" He turned around and placed his palm on my cheeck.

"So are you Xander, you're not safe there. I know that you're worried about our son, and so am I, but we need to help each other if we want to save him. I can't send you there alone" His grip tighten on my hand.

"But Tine-"

"I know how to defend myself, remember our karate lessons? It was worth it Xander, I can fight. So you don't need to worry about me"

"They're armed Tine" He argued, and ofcourse I know that.

"And so are we" I walked to the closet and grabbed my bag, I placed it on the bed and start to romage my bag. Xander was still standing on the same spot while looking at me intenly. I proceded to open every pocket until I felt something hard inside the bag, I hasitly pulled it out which startled Xander.

"Tine, Why do you have a gun?" I dropped the gun on the bed and raked my hair with my fingers, I am actually scared to hold a gun. Just a loud bang out a gun even scares me more.

"Dad gave it to me for self defense, I refused to use it but then I knew he'll sneak it in my bag so I can use it whenever I'm in danger" I explained, the gun was actually my father's gun but he gave it go me knowing that he can protect himself.

"If they're armed, so are we. We're not going there to kill people. We will go there to bring back our son. There's nothing bad that's going to happen, okay? I promise you that" I grabbed the gun and gave it to Xander, he heaved a breath contemplating if he's going to let me come or not.

"We'll fight Tine"

The both of us arrived in the location where this 'kidnapper' said that it was his lare. There were two guards guarding the compound, it was an old building, well it's like an abandoned huge garage. It feels like this 'kidnappers' are in a cindicate.

"Don't touch her" Xander muttered after the other guy placed his hands on my waist, the other guy continued copping Xander, checking if he's armed. The guy who was copping me just smirked and ley fo of me, probably he thinks that I'm not armed but the gun was actually on my boots.

Once they were done copping us, they lead us inside and a familiar man was standing on the lighter part of the garage.

"So, I finally saw my bully" Said the man

"James?" I looked at Xander in confusion when he suddenly recognized the man before us.

"James? James Han? You were the mastermind of this?" I asked, I remember him. He was the one that used to be Xander's side kick, Xander didn't bully him but he just threatened him to go.

"Yes, my lady. I am the mastermind of this kidnapping thing and I am verry much overjoyed to see the man who broke me is standing infront of me" James smiled and walked closer to us, Xander held my hand while furriously staring at James.

"Let my son go James, he doesn't know anything" Xander gritted his teeth and his jaw clenched.

"I guess you're right, he really doesn't know anything" James proceded to mumble, he was already a meter away from us.

"But that's the thrill, an innocent child will be sacrificed for you" James played with my hair, Xander pulled me close to him which made James' smile grow even more. It disgust me looking and touching him.

"No, please don't hurt my son" I walked closer to James but then Xander stretched his arms and held my waist.

"Shall we see then? Boys" James smiled and smirked, then out of a sudden there were almost 20 guys hidding in every part of the garage.

"Tine stand behind me" Xander uttered, James went somewhere but the guys were left.

"We need to find Seth" I uttered while positioning in a fighting position

"I'll go with the girl, she's my type" I heard one guy uttered.

"Before you can deal with my wife, you'll have to kill me first" Xander gave the man a massive punch in his cheeck and an upper cut on his jaw.

"Your husband's busy, we need to have a taste of you" I suddenly felt two hands placed on my shoulder so I grabbed their hands and made a spin, landing on the ground with my feet. They were also spinned but they landed on thier back.

"Get your dirty hands off me" I mumbled in disgust and twisted my hand, massaging it.

"Tsk, so the girl knows how to fight back. I'm wanting her more" said the other man, he placed his on my arms so I kick him on his groin and kicked his head.

"Tine you have to find Seth" Xander mumbled when our back were suddenly went back to back.

"I can't leave you here" I uttered

"I can manage himself, Darren and the police are on their way and you must find our son no matter what happens to me. I'll distract them and you'll go"

"I won't leave you here, I'm staying with you until the end"

"How sweet, but the both of you needs to die now" The guys kept on attacking but we still managed to dodge their attacks off. Once we finished them all, Xander and I quickly went to find the lightest room because at the picture Seth was tied in a very bright room.

"Seth?" I asked once I opened the door.

"Seth! Mommy's here" I quickly ran to Seth and kneeled down, I untied him on the stool and took the cover on his mouth.

"Mommy!" Seth cried and burried his face on my chest, he's traumatized and scared. I checked if he has some bruises but I think James only used him as a bait for us to go here, he doesn't intend to hurt the child.

"It's okay, you're safe now. You're with mommy now"

"We're going home baby, we're going home" I smiled while wiping his tears

"M-Mom-mmy!" Seth shouted and pointed at my back, James was aiming the gun at me.

Xander's P.O.V.

"Xander!" I heard Tine shouted after I felt a piercing pain in my chest, I fell on the ground. I couldn't hear anything, but my eyes were still open wide. Tine burried Seth's face on her chest and aimed the gun at James but then, James suddenly fell on the ground without Tine pulling the trigger. Thousands of cops were seen securing the area, Darren and Sienna looked at us with tears on their eyes.

"Tine" I called her when I noticed her shaking in fear, Sienna carried Seth and covered his eyes to prevent him from seeing everything that happened even the blood scattered on the floor. My chest feel like burning and I'm staring to lose my breath.

"Xander please, please stay with me. Xander please" Tine was crying, I know she's scared. Tears were endlessly falling from her eyes while she placed my head on her legs.

"I love you" I whispered, I can't breathe properly causing my voice to shudder.

"Xander, please you need to hold on. Stay with me please, I need you" Her voice started to blurry and my eyes was starting to close.

"Tell... m-my son... that I-I love... him" I breathed out, but I can feel myself couching blood and then after wards, losing conciousness.

"The medics are on it's way. Stay with me love, please Xander please"