~Selfish Fights~

Darren's P.O.V.

"Xander! Xander!" I shouted his name once I saw him already leaving the hospital, he turned around but I punched him on his face before he could even speak. He then punched back, but I held on his collar and and raised him up.

"What did you do to Tine?!" I punched him again and tackled him on the ground, his lip was already bleeding while my cheeck isn't that badly hurt. We continued punching each other until someone stopped the both of us.

"Darren! Xander! Stop it this instant!" Mr. Choi, Sienna's dad pulled us apart together with his driver and assitant.

"What's happening to the both of you?! This is a hopsital not a rehab center or a WW ring!" Mr. Choi shouted as he stood before us, I gave a ferocious glare at Xander in which he did the same.

"What happened to my daughter Darren?" Mr. Choi asked after regaining his breath, he and his daughter Sienna isn't in good terms. Sienna despise him even if he is her father.

"I'm afraid you shouldn't trust that man sir" Xander suddenly spoke and glared at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him confused even Mr Choi is troubled.

"You. You're the reason why Sienna fainted, you're the reason why Sienna is lying on that bed! Sienna saw you with Tine at the park. You are clearly cheating on her!" Xander accused me, cheating? Why Sienna thinj that I'm cheating on her with Tine? Perhaps she followed me today.

"Cheating? Xander you don't know what you're talking about, I'm not cheating on Sienna-"

"Then what are you doing with Celestine ealier when Sienna is clearly your girlfriend?!" Xander explodes, as much as I want to tell the truth I can't. I need to protect Tine and her baby from a monster, I choose to protect Tine rather than protecting my image.

"I can't tell you" I uttered, Mr. Choi seems disappointed but they need to understand that all I'm doing is for Tine and her baby.

"You can't tell me because you are cheating on Sienna!" Xander suddenly lunged towards me and held my collar.

"Xander stop it! Darren we'll talk" Mr. Choi broke us free again and led me inside his car, Xander gave me one last glare and walked away.

"What happened?" Mr. Choi asked me once we already regained our breath.

"Sir I didn't cheat on your daughter, please believe me sir. I love Sienna and you know that" I said trying to clean my name from the accusations Xander mentioned earlier, I know I can trust Mr. Choi

"Then why can't you tell the reason why you were with Celestine?" Mr. Choi asked, ofcouse he wouldn't easily believe me because Xander and Sienna are childhood friends, they know each other more than I do.

"Because she's pregnant sir, Xander is the father but then Tine found out that Xander is only playing with her. She called me because she needed a friend and I think Sienna followed me and must have misunderstood that" I explained there's a big possibility that Sienna called Xander and also thought that Tine is cheating on him, I think Sienna misunderstood everything.

"So you mean Celestine is pregnant?" Mr. Choi asked turning his head and stared at me.

"Yes sir, and she told me not to tell Xander about it"

"Xander needs to pay for his sin, let him suffer I'm sure Tine will take care of the child, I can help her" Mr. Choi stated, actually he also cares about Tine a think of her as his second daughter, so he's willing to help her even if she's in loss.

"That's the problem sir, Tine is missing"