~In Denial~

Xander's P.O.V.

After the unbelievable and crazy things that happened today, I decided to go home and just let others be. I just don't understand why Sienna got mad at me, I was just trying to protect her. Once I opened the door I quickly head to the stairs not bothering to greet him back, well I'm not planning to.

"Xander" I gripped the handle of the staircase and halted my steps, hearing his voice wants me to peel my ears off. I remained in my place, still not moving but I tilted my head a bit, telling him that I'm listening.

"I need to talk to you" He said, with no choice, I turned around and walked down from the stairs. We sat on the couch facing each other, with the small table separating us.

"Your mom told me that you already have a girlfriend? And Tine, our once maid is the one?" He asked, but instead of answering him, I just remained looking at him boredly. Believe me I really love talking with this man, he and I don't usually have a very deep conversation. He may be blood related to me but I hate him and his guts.

"Tell her I would like to meet her" He then followed up, seeing me boredly looking at him.

"Why would I? You even didn't meet her because of your 'world trip'" I snickered

"Xander" I heard my mom hissed, I walked towards her and slightly turned my head to the man I was talking to earlier.

"It's true, you were never here" My mom gasped while I just directly went to my room upstairs, I didn't locked the door knowing that mom would probably open my room with her spare key.

"Xander, why did you do that?" She asked quickly closing the door, her voice hardened in anger.

"Do what?" I asked, laying my body on the bed and playing with my phone

"That! Why did you disrespect your father?" She suddenly shouted, I know she's getting mad. But why am I getting reprimanded at one single day?

"Everything I said is true, he was really never here" I answered with a bored tone, with that she quickly went beside me and pulled my phone away from me. My eyes automatically met her angry ones.

"Xander, you need to answer my question" She stated, I sat on the bed annoyed

"Where is Tine?" Why does everyone keep on protecting Tine?

"I don't know" I answered truthfully but then she suddenly looked at me with pleading eyes

"Xander where is she?" She asked again, I can see her eyes glistening with tears.

"Why do keep on asking me that? I'm not the one whose with her after Sienna's opperation, you should've asked Darren-"

"Xander, Tine's missing" that's why everyone was so worried about her.

"Well then great, Sienna fainted because of her" It's her fault anyway, because of Tine, Sienna almost died.

"Are you serious? Your girlfriend is missing Xander then this your reaction?"

"Xander did you ever loved Tine?" I smirked and stared at her

"No, I didnt. I never did" Then I felt my left cheeck stinging in pain, my head was now throwed at my right side.

"Once she comes back, don't ever touch a single strand of her hair or else, I myself will disown you" My mom pointed a finger at me and gave me a glare

"Promise, I won't. She isn't worthy of my time" I retorted

"Stand by your word"