~Reconcilation~

Celestine's P.O.V.

"Hello?" Xander's phone suddenly rings in the middle of our nervousness and shaking hearts. He placed his phone on his ear but then he took a glace at me, he pulled his hand away and stared at his phone again.

"Who was that?" I asked, wanting to know if that's possibly my son.

"I don't know he suddenly hugged up" Xander uttered while taking a seat beside me, he grabbed my hand and kissed it softly stealing my attention a little bit.

"What should we do?" I rubbed my temples and cried in frustration, I want my son back. I need my son back.

"Calm down Tine, I'm sure Seth was just lost in the camp. Darren's already talking to the guards" Sienna tried to comfort me, she sent Darren to the owner of the camp ground which was Yoona, a friend of mine also. And she's aware of my story.

"Sienna, I know my son. Seth wouldn't just go away like that" I argued, Seth was always an obedient child. He never disobeys me nor talk back to me, he would tell me where he's going. He wouldn't leave jusg like that.

"Could you lower your phone a bit Xander, I'm going crazy now" I snapped at Xander who's eyes were glued to his phone, I bit my lip in annoyance since his phone's ringtone was really loud.

"Tine" He called me, he tightens his grip on my hand causing me to look at him suddenly.

"What?"

"You need to see this" Sienna rushed on the opposite side of Xander while also staring at the picture, someone sent Xander a photo.

"I-Is t-that...?" Sienna stammered and looked at the both of us in horror.

"Oh god no, no please no" I gripped Xander's shirt and cried on his chest, someone sent him a photo of Seth, his hands were tied, there was a tape placed on his mouth and there were tears on his eyes. He had no injuries but deep down, I can feel how scared he is, to be with someone he don't know, to be tied and to be in a dark room.

Xander hushed me while embracing me in a tight hug, I don't want Seth to feel scared, don't want him to feel this pain. Then Xander's phone starts to ring again, someone was calling him. He wiped my tear before answering the call, putting it in loudspeaker.

"You bastard! Where did you take Seth?!" Xander shouted, outgraged at this certain someone who kidnapped my son.

"Dying of curiosity now are we? Don't worry your little prince is safe with me" It's a man, a very deep voice. There were sarcasm in his tone but something about this guy, caught my attention. I think I've seen him before, might as well talked to him before.

"If you want me I can go there with you just please don't hurt my son" I desperately cried out, the man snickered and I can feel him triumphantly smiling from the other line.

"It's not the mommy I want, It's the daddy which matters" Xander's grip on my hand tightened and his jaw clenched, I know he's just holding his anger. I suddenly found myself frozen in the spot, I know Xander wants to save Seth but knowing that this man wants the father, I'm sure Xander would pressure me about it.

"Tine, you need to call Seth's father. We need him right now!" I stared at Xander who was still holding my hand, his eyes were now flaring but I dared not to speak. I'm not ready, not now.

"Tine! What's happening to you?! You need to tell me who his father is!" I flinched when Xander suddenly shouted, he dropped his phone on the bed and grabbed both of my hands.

"Tsk, so you don't know anything about your son? Well then this is kinda intresting. The father doesn't know who he really is, I'll call you again once you settled everything Xander or else your son might die and you can't even experience fatherhood" The man knows everything, then that means he was spying us for the last 5 years. My lips were sealed shut.

"Hello? Hello?!" Xander gabbed his phone again and checked if the kidnaper just really huged up. He threw his phone on the bed and stood up, walking in circles.

"Xander" Sienna's voice became stern when Xander suddenly pushed the lamp on he nightstand, I flinched again when the broken pieces of the lamp almost cut my skin.

"Xander calm down" Sienna went closer to Xander and placed her hand on his shoulders, he was still angry but I know he was holding it in again seeing how scared I am.

"What is he saying?" He asked softly but I know he was staring at me, I shooked my head and let all my tears fall. I don't know how to tell him. I don't know how he'll accept it. I just want Seth to have a normal life. But then this happened.

"Tine come on tell me please, I need to know. I'm dying here" He kneeled infront of me and raised my head using his hand.

"Tine" He uttered desperately, I stared at his brown orbs but I can't see them very clearly since my eyes kept on producing tears.

"I'll leave the both of you for a minute, Tine" Sienna interfeed and gave me a slight nod, telling me to confess everything to Xander. Since he needs to know the truth.

"Hey, Tine please" He placed his hand on my cheeck, wiping my tear stained face.

"I'm sorry Xander, I didn't tell you. I-I still haven't tell you everything" I sob, I don't think this is the right time but Xander needs to know this.

"Is it Darren? Is Darren Seth's father?" He asked, there was hurt evident in his eyes

"No" I wiggled my head and grabbed his hand that was placed on my cheeck.

"Remember that day when we were having a date 4 years ago, when something happened between the both of us?"

"It was only you all the time, Darren and I never really liked too much skinships, nothing happened between the both of us. Everyday, he'll just hold my hand and that's all. Just huggs not kisses. Xander, Darren never touched me. It's you, It was only you the whole time."

"You're Seth's father Xander, you were always his father" He stared at me for a few seconds and hastily grabbed my nape, he pulled me for a sweet kiss but I know that he's still processing what happened. I mean we had finally got back together but having a child? Okay, I guess Xander was a bit taken aback. Our kiss lasted for a moment but it seems like he was atleast able to lessen my worries.

"I'll bring him back. We'll bring our son back" He pulled me in for a hug while I rested my head on his chest.

"I promise you that Tine"