~Crossing Paths~

Xander's P.O.V.

"Did you had fun?" I asked Seth, who was already clingging on my neck as I carried him back to my dad's ward. After minutes of pursuading him to stop playing already, he begin to get tired and sleepy. I set him down because my arms are already tired and it already felt a little numb, I walked inside dad's ward and saw Darren, standing infront of dad.

"Oh, Darren" I smiled seeing him here

"Xander" He turned to me and gave me a smile but then his eyes widened, I wonder what's wrong.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, just changing the topic.I kept on staring at him and he seems like talking to someone behind me, he kept on looking at me and the one behind me.

"Darren" I called him again and nudged him on his arm but this time he eyed the one behind me and kept on mouthing words I can't seem to understand. Is he out of his mind? Without putting much thought, I turned around and saw her.

"Sienna?" I smiled, she gave me a nervous smile and avoided my gaze. Only her upper body was shown and her lower body seems to be hidding behind the wall, is she hidding something?

"Oh, hi Xander" She greeted me nervously, what on earth is happening between these two? They're acting weird, really weird.

"What are you doing there? Come on in" I smiled, shrugging off their odd behavior.

"I-I just need to go to the restroom first" She said going to the right but that's the wrong way

"Sienna!" I called her, she quickly showed her face

"The restroom is that way" I pointed to the left

"Oh, yeah" she smiled sheeplishly and closed the door. Weird, she'd been here for how many times but how come she forgot where the restroom is.

"Sorry about that, I think Sienna is just dizzy" Darren spoke and sat on the couch

"Dizzier than ever" I replied, seriously something's weird. Then I heard dad chuckled weakly, he's already awake.

"So what brings you here?" I asked, starting a conversation with him.

"Sienna and I decided to visit your dad because we heard what happened and it's been a while after we last saw you. Ofcourse we missed you also" He narrated

"Stop being cheezy man, it doesn't suit you" I said in disgust, he's a man yet the words he said are sometimes... gay. I heard dad chuckled again but this time he was already staring at us.

"That's the effect of falling in love" Dad commented.

"Where have you been anyway?" Darren hyung asked after regaining his breath after laughing. These two men are sometimes really unpredictable, a minute ago they're weird then now they're already a troll.

"I was with a toddler, he kept on visiting dad so I just toured him to the playground downstairs. Wait I'll just get him" I remembered Seth, I actually left him outside the ward when I was busy talking to Darren and Tine. I opened the door wishing to find him just standing there, I thought he was trailing behind me but I guess not.

"Weird, he suddenly went missing again" I uttered closing the door and slumped back to the couch

"You know let's just talk about you father's condition, don't mind that child" Darren said, it seems like he knew the child from his tone.

Sienna's P.O.V.

I was running towards Tine's office, holding Seth's hand, I'm suprised to see him peeking inside Mr. Kim's ward. I'm already hyperventilating when I saw Tine checking some folder while opening her office's door.

"Tine, OMG!" I called her attention, she snaped her head to my direction and closed the folder she was looking at earlier.

"What? Why?" She asked me as I quickly let go of Seth's hand and place my hand on my chest, regaining my breath.

"Why are you sweating Seth?" Tine crouched down and wipped her son's face with her handkerchief.

"Play" Seth enthusiastically uttered, Tine furrowed her brows and turned her attention to me.

"What happened Sienna?" She asked me, standing up.

"Xander" I managed to speak as I kept on breathing hard, worriedness and confusion was plastered on her face.

"Seth can you go inside first?" She crouched down again and asked Seth to go inside her office, the child blinked multiple times before nodding his head and went inside his mother's office

"Hey calm down, what happened?" Tine asked me, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"You wont believe me" I shaked my head from left to right and breathed out.

"Your son was with his father"

"What?" Tine widened her eyes and froze

"I saw Seth looking inside Mr. Kim's ward, he was talking to Xander earlier but luckily Darren was already inside the ward and distracted Xander then I pulled Seth and gave him to you"

"Seth was also missing yesterday, then Valerie told me that he actually went inside a patient's ward" Tine explained as she closed her eyes

"Mr. Kim's ward to be exact"

"Are you going to take Seth away?" She looked at me for a second then she looked away.