~ • The Harassment~

Celestine's P.O.V.

After what happened at the cafeteria Sienna can't seem to leave me be, she always made sure that she would be beside me as Xander can attack me anytime. Up till we ended our classes she made sure that Xander wouldn't dare come close to me which I am thankful about but there's no escaping him when we only ride one car home.

"Are you sure you're okay? Tine I can't help but to worry, come on I'll take you to my house first" She kept trying to make me go to her house and then let our driver fetch me there but I didn't want to bother our driver anymore so I refused.

"No need Sienna, I'll be fine but promise me not to tell Mrs. Lee about what happened please"

"I don't understand why you want to keep this as a secret, don't you think it's much better for his mother to know so he can be tamed? Besides Mrs. Lee asked you to watch over him and report to her everything he does-"

"But not this, I don't want Mrs. Lee to think that I am just creating false accusations against Xander. He can easily lie to his mother Sienna, and once that happens Mrs. Lee might hate me and ask me and my mother to move out"

Xander is someone who can be very manipulating, he can easily lie and Mrs. Lee might believe him more than she might believe me because he's her son. I don't want anyone to know what Xander is doing to me here at school because I know he can hurt me more when we're at home, one wrong decision from me then mom and I could be easily ask to leave the house.

"Are you serious right now Tine? Mrs. Lee trusts you so much rather than Xander, do you think she will believe Xander more than you if you give her that evidence?" She was pointing at the wet clothes I have, this is a great evidence but how am I going to tell her that it was her own son who placed me in this situation?

"Besides I can tell her everything, she'll believe me because I am your witness, along side with the girls. They saw everything"

"Please, just promise me not to tell her anything. Just this time Sienna I'm begging you not to tell her" I held her hand, hoping that she would listen to me.

"Why? Tell me the real reason first before I promise you"

"If Xander will know that I am spying on him then he's going to hurt me. He can hurt me easily as he knows I can't defy him, he'll keep trying to bully me here because he can't hurt me at home given that his mother is there. He tried to hurt me once, making fun of me but Francesco stopped him for doing so but it just got worse now if Mrs. Kim would know about this then I would only be put in more trouble"

"But if you stay quiet you're giving him the chance to hurt you more, Tine bullies like it when their victims are scared and right now you are giving Xander the satisfaction of him hurting you rather than fighting back at him" I know, I've been there and I've done that, I know that but I can't help but to keep my mouth shut.

"Just trust me on this Sienna, promise me that you wouldn't tell Mrs. Lee. I promise I will do my best to fight him but don't ever tell Mrs. Lee anything that happened today"

"Tine, if Xander can hurt you here he can hurt you more at home. I'm tellimg you this not as a friend of Xander but I'm telling you as a girl, be careful around him. Mrs. Lee, Francesco or your mom might not be able to be with you all the time" A look of worry flashed in her eyes, iwas getting confused but by the time she finished her words it suddenly dawned to me...

"What are you suggesting? You mean there's a possibility that-"

"He's a guy Tine, you know what guys are capable off"

She wasn't hurt by Xander would she?... I mean there's no way Xander would hurt her because he's very timid and hostile when he's with her... just no... before I could speak and ask more a familiar car stopped before us revealing Mr. Jo, our driver.