~Broken~

Celestine's P.O.V.

I don't know why but I suddenly found myself walking towards Xander's house, I need to tell him about this. I was already on their porch and was about to knock on the door when I heard something.

"All of you lost, we had a fun night last night" I heard Xander said. He... He told his friends everything that happened between us... then that means... he's only playing with me. I placed my hand on my mouth as I broke a sob, he's only playing with me. Am I a toy to be played with? The more I think about it, the more it made me realize how pathetic I am just to be played by a unmannered batchelor. He doesn't deserve to be a father of any child, more than, he doesn't deserve to be a father of my child.

Xander's P.O.V.

"All of you lost, we had a fun night last night" I suddenly said out of the blue. I was looking on the door and saw a glimpse of Celestine, I won't play with her anymore. Our door is has a portion that is made from mirrors so we can easily see who are visiting us.

"What the heck are you saying?" Chen hyung asked in bewilderment, the boys are staying here for a while and mom went somewhere so she wouldn't hear that I was just playing with Yuri.

"Nothing, I think I just saw someone... or maybe not" I uttered, looking at the door again checking if Celestine is really there. Everyone looked at me and exchanged glances, that's when I know that they're going to ask me questions.

"What species tranfered to your body?" Chanyeol hyung asked, throwing a pillow at me but luckily I catched it before it flew to my face

"Nothing... just... don't mind what I said" I sighed in defeat as I noticed that it was just my illusion.

"Hyung, are you sure that using your crush's bestfriend as a rebound is okay?" Sehun asked while everyone's attention is now focused on me. Everone knew my true intention towards Celestine, Sienna, my childhood friend becomes much more close to her that's why I'm using her to get closer to her again. The boys tried to stop me but I insisted.

"Because I don't think that's fair, Tine already likes you" Blaze hyung said, glaring at me. Well, his girlfriend, Aleyna is a friend of Celestine so Blaze is a bit hesitant about my plan.

"To the point that she gave her first to you" Xiumin hyung pin pointed.

"It's not my problem, it's hers" I answered, it's true, why would Celestine even give me her first time? It's her fault she gave in.

"Are you seriously just using her for satisfaction and just to reach your goal? I mean aren't you feeling anything for her?" Suho hyung asked me but I really don't feel anything for her.

"No, I don't feel anything for her"

"Man, you are absurd. Are you in your right mind?" Luhan hyung asked, sitting beside me.

"I am, I like Sienna not Celestine" I answered firmly

"But Xander, Sienna already has a boyfriend" Kris hyung reminded me, but that was a part of my plan.

"That's why I'm using Celestine as the problem, her ex is now Sienna's boyfriend"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out Blaze(Baekhyun)'s story entitled 'Beautiful'