~Date~

Celestine's P.O.V.

It's been a while, 3 weeks after Xander recieved a yes from me, well a sure rather. He already frequently goes in our house and stayed there until midnight, sometimes he'll decide to go home or just have a sleep over at our house. But! Nothing dirty! He always sleeps in our guest room.

"So, I'll take my sexy girlfriend home already" Xander said as he payed the bill on the restaurant.

"You're right, it's getting late, you should go home too" I said while Xander helped me up in pulling my chair away from me so I could stand up. We walked to the door and went to his car.

"Who says I'm going home?" He cheeckily said, I stared at him agaped while he opens the door for me.

"You're going to stay at home?" I asked, once I was fully settled inside the car.

"Where else? Bar?" I smacked his head and glared at him, he's seriously a playboy, but why am I dating him? Weird.

"Want me to stab you?"

"I'm kidding, I should only sleep with my girl" I squinted my eyes in disgust and saw him smiling like a pervert.

"That sounds dirty, vauguely dirty" Xander laughed and buckled his seat belt. We went home and I thought Xander whould just drop me off but he suddenly went out of his car and faced me

"You should go home" I said, smiling at him and ruffling his hair.

"Should I?" He asked in a deep voice, something's a bit wrong... what's happening with him? He suddenly took a step forward while I did the opposite.

"Xander" I uttered, he looked at my house and noticed that something seems missing because the lights aren't open.

"No one's home?" He stared at me with a very dark expression

"No, dad and mom went overseas and Ms. Yoo is on vacation" I answered in a small voice.

"Why?" I asked, instead of answering me he leaned in forward and pressed his lips with mine. He wraped his arms on my waist and starts to push me on the wall, he skilfully got the keys away from my grasp and opened the door himself without breaking the kiss.

He locked the door this time, he carried me stradling him with my legs either of his side. While he was walking on the stairs, he tugged my coat down and began nibbling in my ear and shoulders leaving marks. I placed my hand in his scalp and began pulling his hair in pleasure in which he answered by a groan, I opened my room while Xander quickly settles me down on the bed and hovers over me without locking the door, since no one's home. He unbottons his shirt and tossed it aside, while I stared at him in worridness.

"Are we... seriously doing this Xander?" I asked shakingly once he unzips my dress and throwed it on the ground, mixing it with his clothes.

"I'll be gentle" I heard him whispered, he kissed my forhead and his hands begin to roam my body

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

I opened my eyes and saw my room peaceful and orderly except for the clothes that were scattered yesterday. I sat on the bed but my whole body starts to twitch in pain especially my lower region.

"Morning" I turned to my left and saw Xander topless with his jeans only, he came from my bathroom and his hair were a bit damp.

"Tired?" I nod my head and wrapped the white comforter around me knowing that I was naked.

"Don't act like I haven't seen and explored your body Celestine" He suddenly lifted me from the bed with the comforter and slowly settles me on the ground in the bathroom. He suddenly tugged the comforter down, leaving me purely naked.

"You're really a pervert" I said trying to cover my body with my small hands, in the end Xander lifted me up and placed me in the bath tub.

"Only your pervert"

"I love you" he said kissing my forhead.

"Tss, you rascal" I smacked his head again.