~ • The Advise From The Ex~

Celestine's P.O.V.

After finding several different sleeping positions last night, I finally managed to ease my mind a little bit... but it really doesn't makes any sense! Eve if I managed to fall asleep I always see Xander, hear his voice and everything about him appears in my dreams! I basically wasn't able to have a good night sleep as I kept getting nightmares every minute I close my eyes.

Why would Xander court me that easily? There's no keen connection between bullying me in the past to now courting me as if he really liked me theb. He must be crazy if he's thinking that I believe him, he's so damn crazy if he thinks I'm just going to let this pass.

I wish I have the power to read his mind so I will be able to know what his plans are and what kind of thoughts are his little dumb mind thinking... however, there are very impossible reasons that crosses my mind...

Wealth? No, his family is already rich. His parents had already started saving up money for him the moment he was bor, now he has several bank accounts in different banks which does not compare to what I have. First of all I had just met my father so it's impossible for him to save up sum of money that will be registered under my name.

Fame? I'm not famous but he is. Everyone is crazy for him, the media will follow him wherever he go as he is very popular not only in school but in different social media platforms and sports themed news as well. I have no idea why they really like him THAT much but I wouldn't voice my opinion.

Apology? Not even close, he would never say sorry for everything he did. His ego is as big as the galaxy or the whole universe, his arrogant nature is too high for me to reach therefore he wouldn't even apologize for all the wring doings he did.

Lust? He already managed to harass me, well I considered it as a trauma but I've beem slowly coping up and I'm getting stronger than ever even if I still sometimes flinch with his touch.

...Fear? Who would he fear? Dad? That's a big no.

....Love? That's 99.9% impossible. Why would he love me? It'll be the damned end of the world if that ever happens  I never knew how a conceited, annoying, harasser heir would know how to love ad to care for someone because I have never felt anything like that in my entire whole life living with him under one roof.

He wouldn't know how to love and I'm sure he's just playing, just like what he's good at...

I rufffed my hair in annoyance and ducked my head between my arms and the table, I groaned recalling this problem I had earlier. I was lucky that dad didn't let me go to school today because I really looked sickly earlier in the morning. I really didn't have any ounce of sleep that was why I looked like a zombie but now I managed to clear my head and is sitting outside the cafe I just found nearby.

I loud bang on the table suddenly woke me in my nap, I was actually sitting infront of the cafe shop again not noticing that it was almost 8, I've bee here since 6 when I wanted to clear my head. I suddenly drawed back from the table and raised my head only to see a very familiar looking man.

"Darren?" I asked breathless, placing my hand on my chest as I felt it palpitating. Gosh, why does he need to suprise me just to wake me up? I swear Darren is also crazy.

"Tine, it's nice to see you here" Darren smiled with an amused face, sitting without permission.

"Yeah you too" I took a deep breath, still suprised about what happened. I probably looked like a crazy woman now with my hair directed in all places because of my nonsense thoughts...

"But you don't need to bang the table hard, it broked my ears" I glared at him, he's really getting on my nerves. Well not that I'm mad at him but, it feels like he just wants to make me smile but today is not the right time.