~ • The Heart Decides~

Celestine's P.O.V.

There was a very good place I really wanted to go, to have my first date and it is on the sea side. I wanted to sit o the rocks, sitting there beside the man whim I love while we were eating, enjoying the scenery with a bit of noise from the waves that came to the shore and more. That was my dream date, a date that I wanted to have in the future..

But I rolled my eyes once I've seen where this monster took me, I didn't know if we are in the right place... but I really didn't think that he would take me to somewhere like this.

Teenagers might find it good to date here, it might be the perfect place for them to have their own fun time hwere but not me. There were so many kids, so many children having fun, running around the whole space as they eat what kids really like... I like that corn dog...

"Is this your way of making me fall for you? Bringing me to an amusement park?" I glared at him before unbuckling the seatbelt I have, of all places I really have no idea why he brought me here. There are several possible places to bring me and yet here we are.

My hand held the handle, almost about to head out because of the cute kids playing with each other and running around, I wish to have one someday or more with the man whom I love, with my possible husband in the future. I can't help but want to squish every children's cheeks especially with the cute puppies that kept wagging their tails. They're really so cute and fluffy! My hands are shaking as I tried to stop myself from running over to them and pinch them.

Xander grabbed my arm softly, pulling me back inside the car and locking the door before anything else happens. The moment I turned my eyes to him I almost gasped when Xander's face was so close with mine, his nose was touching mine and his lips were only a few centimeters away from mine. It made me so nervous especially with the suddent hint of... something, a very unexplainable emotion that came to flash in his eyes.

"Who says I'm making you fall for me? I wanted to get to know you more first before anything happens, I wanted to know how serious you can be or how childish you are"

Thete were several things that kept me from every trying to get to know him, there's this strong fear of being used, being played with as that was what he did to me in the past. I was scared that maybe this is just his plan, to slowly get to know me, to enter my life once again and then hurt me in the middle or in the end, I don't know how I should believe him, I don't know what to do. He never acted calm whenever he's with me, he never did anything like this and so my first initial reaction was to always stay away from him.

But now, it was he, himself who kept entering my life whenever I tried to step away from him. He keeps breaking the barrier, he keeps stepping on the space spaces I made, all the possible avoidance I kept were all being shattered by Xander as he keeps following me wherever I go.

"Can you just take me back? I really want to rest" The thought of looking and spending time with the lovely puppies went out of my head as he suddenly tries to act like a great friend to me when I remembered he's not...

"If you're trying to avoid me, if you are uncomfortable then I'm sorry, I know what I did in the past was wrong. I am not in my right mind then, I shouldn't have controlled you because I know that I am nothing in your life. I hurted you and did so many things to make you feel miserable, bullying you and more"

"But after you leaving the house, after you met your father and went with him. I somehow realized how sad I was, how miserable and how weird it felt for me to just stay inside the house alone without you by my side. I realized all my mistakes and now I wanted to repay you for your kindness, for not telling my mother about all the evil things I made you do and I did to you"