~Unreachable~

Sienna's P.O.V.

I woke up seeing Darren by my side, he was still holding my hand even when I was asleep. He gave me a smile while I did the same. I slowly placed both my hand on the bed and pushed myself so I can sit on the bed rather than lying down, Darren helped me and assisted my back and neck.

"Are you okay?" He asked, placing a kiss on my forhead then slowly settles on the stool beside me, I nod my head and smiled.

"I guess I was just too overwhelmed and fuming in anger earlier" Darden squeezed my hand and sat beside me on the hospital bed, I wrapped my arms on his waist and rested my head on his broad chest, hearing his heart beating peacefully. Remembering about my conversation with Xander actually fumes me more, as much as I really want to tell Xander everything, Tine wants us to trust her.

"Remind me again not to let Xander talk to you" Darren said as I chuckled once I felt his chest vibrating while he was talking.

"Atleast I was able to know why he played with Tine" I wrapped my arms on his waist tighter and my face suddenly fell, everything happened because of me, I destroyed Tine.

"Which is...?" He asked

"He likes me" I uttered silently, my heart was beating in an irratical pace because of nervousness and guilt.

"Tine becomes close to me and I totally forgot Xander, he used Tine to be close with me again but eventually his plan turned out terrible" it's true though, Xander sure had a plan but everything was destroyed. Our friendship, my trust, but most of all my bestfriend's life, Tine's life.

"I knew it" Darren sighed

"But still, it isn't right. It's not right to make Tine's life miserable especially now her family is complete" I argued and pulled away from him, he placed his hand on my cheeck and caress it lovingly. But worriedness and sadness still cloud in my mind.

"Sienna you should rest, stop worrying about Tine especially when you just fainted earlier" We turned to the door and saw Dr. Kwon, Tine's father. He walked towards us and sat on the stool beside mine.

"Do you know where she is?" I asked, impatient to know where my friend is. Eventhough I'm the one who just got opperated and hurt, this pain isn't enough from all the things Tine went through.

"I'm afraid not, I just went home from work and found out that Tine's gone. She left me a letter telling everything, about your condition, her heartbreak and the child. My grandchild. But after reading that, we never saw her, but she promised that she'll make the right decision and promised that she'll be safe" Dr. Kwon placed his hand on my shoulder and went outside my ward.

"Sienna, perhaps you can call her. You're her friend, maybe she can answer yours" Darren smiled, encouraging me to be bright, once he saw my sulked face. I tried to reach my phone at the nightstand but Darren gave it to me with ease, this man really has strong arms.

"She changed her number, there's no way we can contact her" I dropped the phone from my grasp and faced Darren

"Let her be, she already knows what to do. We'll just wait for her until she decides to come back" I will, I will wait for you Tine. Just please be back before everything becomes a chaos.