~Always~

Celestine's P.O.V.

Morning comes and the sun rays slipped themselves to the small room of them. Clothes were scattered on the floor and a small smile appeared to his lips when he noticed that the lady beside her was fidgetting on her sleep. She hugged the mattres searching for warmth and finally settled when she was engulfed in a warm embrace. She opened her eyes to see another pair of eyes directly looking at her, she closed her eyes once again and moved closer to him.

"Goodmorning Mrs. Kim" A smile tugged on his lips when his wife sudden broke into fits of giggles, I opened my eyes and lightly pinched his nose.

"Goodmorning Mr. Kim" I placed both of my hands below my head so my head was lifted a bit.

"It's already 9 o'clock in the morning, Seth is probaly waiting for us downstairs. Wake up Wifey" Xander pulled me in his arms and kissed my forhead, he sat on the bed with his legs tangled with mine.

"I'm still tired" I whispered while drawing imaginary shapes on his chest and covering myself with the comforter.

"Exactly why I already prepared a hot bath for you, come on let's relax your muscles already. I bet you are still sore" Xander stood up and carried me bridal style towards the bathroom, he's already wearing his jeans so I knew that he was already awake earlier.

"I had a great time yesterday" He said once he settled me down on the floor, nipping my bare shoulders.

"Ofcourse you got what you wanted" I rolled my eyes while he gave me a small smirk, I already know what's going in his mind already.

"Marrying you is all I ever wanted, what happened last night was just a bonus" I smacked his arm playfully and rested my head on his chest. He was making small circles on my inner thighs, massaging it slowly knowing how sore I was last night. And yes, we are finally married!

Xander rented his friend's resort only for our family, and his friend gladly lend it to us for a day. I swear I think Xander planned it all.

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

"Mommy! Daddy! Goodmorning!" Seth beamed once he saw us walking on the kitchen, both of our parents are also with us since I told Xander that we need to take them atleast so they can also rest.

"Goodmorning Seth, goodmorning dad goodmorning mom" Xander and I both greeted them, all of them are already sitting on the dining table.

"So it's good thing that your room is soundproof or else Seth might heard something rated R" I shooked my head and blushed beet red when I heard mom's words, I can see Xander smirking beside me.

"But Kai, I'm expecting another grandchild with you. This time I want it to be a girl" Xander's mom said. I bit my lower lip and fidgeted my hands on my skirt, Xander took it and held it tightly. I suddenly found myself staring at him with love and warmthness in his eyes.

"Mom, dad, there is something you need to know by the way" Everyone shifted their attention to us and stoped eating, Seth looked at the both of us expectantly with his eyes wide.

"Yuri's pregnant with our second child" Xander stated with a smile but our parents doesn't seem surprised.

"We should've known" Dad suddenly uttered, Xander and I looked at him questioningly.

"I'm not surprised, Xander here is really a-"

"Yeobo" Before Xander's dad could even procede talking his wife quickly stoped him and eyed Seth. Now I get it.

"Then let's celebrate! let's go to a beach" Xabder cleared his throat and smiled triumphantly. It's been a year after that tragic accident, I didn't know that I could be this happy again.

"But I'm not expecting everything to be rushed" Xander's mom suddenly said, probably hinting about her wish earlier.

"Hush now, let's go to the beach" Dad said after we're done eating, i'd also like to go but I really feel tired.

"I'd like to rest for awhile, all of you can go. I'll just follow when I wake up" I explained, I feel like I can't walk because of the dizziness I'm feeling. Pregnancy hormones are sometimes hard to deal with.

"I'd thought you'd say that, pregnancy symptoms are appearing again" Xander kissed my forhead while helping me to walk.

"Okay, let's go. Celestine, take care of yourself and the baby"

"I will mom, Seth listen well to daddy hmm?" I bent down a little while ruffling my son's hair.

"Yes mommy!!" Seth beamed and ran outside with his grandparents. Xander carried me again and settles me on the bed.

"You should take a rest now, I'll just lock the door for you" He wrapped me in the comforter and placed 2 pillows beside me so I can be comfortable while sleeping.

"You sure you don't want to come?" He tucked a fringe behind my ear and sat on the bed beside me. Promise, I really want to go but the baby is much more important.

"The baby's already tired and so am I" I placed my hand on my belly in which Xander also did the same.

"I love you" He bent his face down and placed soft kiss on my lips

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

I tied my hair in a ponytail and stared myself at the mirror, my hands slowly went south and caressed my small bump. Well, it's still isn't big but if I take off my shirt, it is already visible. The obgyn in our hospital old me that I was already 2 months pregnant, I myself didn't even noticed that symptoms. If it weren't for Xander's observing and persistant nagging of another child, I wouldn't find out that I was pregnant.

I smiled remembering how stupid I can also be. I walked downstairs and proceded to go to the seaside, I think it was already at dawn. They should be back now but the house was still empty meaning my family is still in the beach.

"Xander? Xander are you here?" The sun was beautiful when it's seting, but what stealed my attention is that there was a table in the middle of the sand.

"Xander? What's all this?" I walked near to him when he suddenly walked towards the table infront of me. He gave me a small smile when I sat on the chair infront of him, he sat on the opposite side and held my hand.

"I just wanted to have some romantic time with my wife today" I chuckled seeing him acting weirdly, I rolled my eyes and held his hand tighter.

"Seriouly Xander, why are we here?"

"Remember the bracelet I gave to you 5 years ago? The one you still kept and didn't take off until now?" I eyed my wrist where the bracelet that Xander's pointing on is resting, he's right, eventhough I got mad at him I still wore the bracelet he gave me.

"You made me the happiest man on earth Tine, you made me dream, you made me fall inlove. I learned to love and to live my life again. I learned how to love you. Thank you Tine, I'm really thankfull that you came into my life" He stood up while he was still holding my hand tightly, he stood before me and tucked a fringe behind my ear since it's a bit windy near the beach. He opened an elegant black box that was placed on the table, I stared at him in awe seeing the content inside the box.

"This was the present I would like to give you, it has the same design of the bracelet I gave you. I told myself that who ever makes my heart beats again, I will give this to her. I love you Tine, I really love you" I teared up hearing him saying how much he loved me again, it maybe bacause of the hormones but knowing myself I'm tearing up because I believe his words.

"I love you too Xander"

Our story was a bit complicated. It was a chaos. But nevertheless, it was still worth fighting for. You were worth figthing for. Troubles may come our way, but gou proved me wrong. You proved me that being with you is happiness. We've finally reached this day. A day when you finally called me your "Black Pearl". I will always be your Black Pearl.

••••••••••••••••••••

So... Black Pearl had reached it's end. I want to thank all of you for reading my book and voting on the chapters.