~Talking With Him~

Sienna's P.O.V.

"Sienna?" I widened my eyes hearing Xander's voice calling my name, eventhough I just had been recently opperated problems were now coming to me.

"Xander?" I called out, Darren moved aside and turned around seeing Xander standing on the door step. My eyes were still puffy from crying earlier and I think Xander misunderstoods that again. He lunged towards Darren and raised him in the air while holding his collar.

"What did you do to her?!" Xander madly shouted pushing Darren on the wall, Darren didn't bulge and just stared back at Xander

"Xander, stop it!" I yelled, then my chest starts to hurt. I bit my lip and groaned, seeing me Darren broke free from Xander and sat beside me.

"Sienna are you okay?" Darren asked, I nod my head and slowly breathed in and out. Then the pain slowly subsides and I regained my normal breathing again, Darren seems to be relaxed again.

"Sienna, can we talk? Only the both of us" Xander spoke while giving a glare at Darren, Darren stared at me and nodded his head, giving me the permission to talk to Xander.

"Don't tell Xander anything about Tine, she doesn't want Xander to know that she's pregnant" Darren gave me a hug and whispered silently, hoping that Xander wouldn't hear anything. I understand Tine now, I know how hard it is for her to carry all these problems she had. If I'm her, I'm probably doing everything she's doing now. She needed time to think and to analize everything that happened, I just hope that she'll be fine.

"I understand" I whispered secretly glancing at Xander if he ever noticed us talking, Darren pulled away from the hug and went out of the room.

"When did you wake up?" Xander asked after Darren closed the door, he sat on the stool Darren was sitting earlier.

"Just a few minutes earlier, have you heard our conversation?" I asked, feeling worried about Tine since she doesn't want Xander to know that he's already a father.

"No, what did he say?" He asked me, looking at my eyes keenly.

"I misunderstood everything Xander, Darren isn't cheating on me with Tine. Infact Tine was having a problem that's why Darren met her in the park" I explained calmly but I think Xander isn't calm anymore, he snickered then he explodes.

"Are you seriously believing Darren?!" He shouted at me.

"Xander he's my boyfriend" I said calmly, Darren isn't the type of someone playing and lying to people, I should've not doubted him.

"But that doesn't mean that everything he's saying is true!" I stared at him when he kept on shouting at me.

"Xander what's wrong with you really? Why do you despise Darren that much?! He didn't do anything to you"

"Because I like you Sienna, you're the only girl I liked eversince we're kids. I was about court you but that Darren beat me on it" I looked at him wide eyed at his sudden outburst of feelings.

"Then why did you date Tine?" I asked, still suprised by his confession. But for now, I need to understand Tine's feelings.

"I dated her so I can get close to you again, you and Tine becomes very close to each other until you forgot about me. I used her so I can be close to you again" Everything happened because of me? He played and used Tine because of me?

"But you shouldn't have played with her! She's a friend Xander not a rebound, not a slut or any girl flirting, please understand her feelings"

"What wrong with you Sienna? Why are protecting Celestine?! Why are you going against me?!" I was about to speak when my chest starts to hurt again, Xander looked at me worriedly until I shouted Darren's name, hoping that he can call a doctor.

"Darren! Darren!" After that Darren rushed inside with Dr. Kwon, Tine's father.

"Sienna what happened?" Darren asked me but I couldn't speak anymore from the pain.

"Xander get out" I heard Mr. Kwon ordered Xander but the latter tried to retort

"But Mr. Kwon-"

"Get out!" Mr. Kwon then shouted, I don't know what's happening anymore until I suddenly fainted.