~Seth~

Xander's P.O.V.

I was walking towards the ward of my father because my mom kept on blamming me for what happened to dad, so I have no choice but to obey her. I was about to open the door when I heard dad talking.

"You're a cute little boy" I furrowed my brows. I don't know if he's talking to himself or is he seeing ghosts or he's already delirious. I opened the door of his ward and saw a little boy looking at dad with a huge smile on his face.

"are you okay?" The toddler asked, I think he's about 3-4 years old based from his height.

"Thanks to the doctor who managed to heal me" Dad then answered, I wonder how this kid entered dad's ward, considering that the door is very heavy.

"Mommy, doctor!" The toddler suddenly squealed

"Your mom is a doctor?" Dad asked, the little boy nod his head with a very big smile plastered on his face when his mom was their topic.

"Pretty, kind, loving doctor" I guess he really loves his mom

"Well then i'd like to meet her someday" Dad suddenly said, this time I decided to interrupt them.

"You're lying lifelessly on a hospital bed yet you still want to flirt with a doctor, you seriously are crazy" I sat on a stool beside the kid and focused my attention on my dad.

"Language Xander" I sighed hearing his stern voice, I looked at the toddler beside me and it felt like I'm staring at myself 25 years ago.

"He looks like you, don't you agree?" I suddenly heard dad talking, I turned my head towards him and asked a question.

"He does, but whose child is he?"

"When I woke up, I already saw him sitting on the couch. Then he started babbling some words I can't quite understand, luckily he's not talking gibberish words" Dad chuckled lightly and closed his eye, probably wants some rest .

"Hey there, what's your name?" I asked the child, he kept on staring at me with his wide eyes.

"Seth" he spoke, I remained staring at him also. We kept on staring back at each other until he spoke.

"Seth, want mommy" I was glad that he didn't even whined, he just want his mom.

"Do you know where your mommy is?" I asked, he enthusiastically nods his head and went down from the couch. I stood up from the couch and went to ask for Dad's permission to just send the toddler to his mom but then Dad pointed at the door and I was shocked to see that Seth was already gone. I ran outside and just saw some patient and nurses walking in the hallway, I went to the nurse at the desk.

"Nurse, did you see a little kid running here?" I asked but the nurse just shooked her head and proceede to check the papers on her desk. Where did that kid go? He sure is a fast runner.

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

The next day, I saw the child again. This time he was only staring at my dad who was busy resting and sleeping.

"Hey, are you visiting my dad?" I asked as I sat beside him on the couch, he kept on staring at my dad but he nonetheless answered me.

"Dad, lonely"

"He seems lonely?" I asked, he nods his head

"So you went to his room everyday?" I asked again in which he answered my a nod once again. He remained staring at my dad while I stared at him, he's only a child but I can feel that his eyes shows thousand emotions and he can understand how my dad feels.

"Seth" I called him, this time he looked at me with his cute round eyes.

"Do you want to go to a playground?"He nods his head immediately but then he shooked his head

"But, Dad sad"

"I'll just take you to the playground here in the hospital, don't worry my dad would be fine, you shouldn't be concerned in matters like this. Come on, let's go somewhere else" He takes a glance at dad and back at me, after a while he finally raised his hands, wanting to be carried. We went down to the ground floor where all the kid's ward were there, the CEO, Mr. Kwon or Tine's father asked someone to built a playground for the kids to be happy.

"Is it fun?" I asked Seth as he kept on jumping on a bouncy house.

"Fun! Fun!" He kept on squealling, I sat down on a chair and rested for a bit.

"Daddy!" Seth shouted, so I raised my head up and saw him sitting on the longest slide. Alarmed, I quickly stood up and waited for him to go down the slide because 5-6 year old children are only allowed to play in this long slide. Once he reached the very end, he could have bump his head on the floor but luckily I was there and catched him. He landed on my chest and his giggles were really heard.

"Are you okay?" I asked him but he only nodds his head and runs off again, laughing. It sure is fun to have a family but who can withstand me anyway?