Chapter 2

Getting disturbed by her own thoughts and feelings, she switches off the computer and lies on her bed. Putting the headphones on, she starts scanning through her music list. As she starts listening to music, she discovers that she is unable to divert her mind from the article. Opening the browser through her mobile, she reaches to that page again. She traces the name 'Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat' with her thumb, and thinks about how merely a name can look promising? Clearing her head, she decides to end her doubts. She types a new search 'Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat'. She finds only few articles on him. But nothing seems alluring to her eyes. She closes the page. Any how the name 'Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat' has succeeded in taking away her sleep.

Naina starts making strategies,

'Mujhe Captain Shekhawat se shuru karna chahiye. Kafi dedicated lagte hain apne kaam ke prati wo, although zada articles nahi hai par pata nahi kyu mujhey aisa lag raha hai ki secretive hone ki wajah se unke articles nahi hai zada. Secretive yaani mere kaam aa sakte hain ye'

Then her mind thinks in another way,

'ya shayad rukawat bann sakte hain meri manzil tak pohnchne mein. Shayad unhe kuch pata ho!',

she thinks.

"Meri konsi soch sahi sabit hogi aur konsi galat ab yeh to KMA jakar hi pata chalega".

Her yawn makes her to realize that she is tired and needs sleep. Switching off her mobile, she quickly gets up and brushes her teeth. Sitting in front of the mirror, she unties her hair and brushes her hair, humming the song

'tere darr par sanam chaley aaye tu na aaya to hum chaley aaye'

Naina runs after Naveen,

"Bhaiya wo mujhe do. Ma dekho na bhaiya meri diary nahi de rahe mujhe",

shouts Naina, wearing a suit of a combination of red and yellow as Naveen hides behind his mother, holding her by her arms, and carrying Naina's diary simultaneously.

"Maa issey kaho ki mujhey diary padhne de",