Chapter 21

Then turning back he declares,

"chaliye ek demo karte hain, issey ap logon ko practice bhi ho jayegi".

They all leave for another room. All the cadets assemble into the room.

"Cadet Yudi, you and Huda first".

After sometime, Huda losses the game, and Alekh takes over. This time Alekh wins the round and Pooja takes over. Winning the round, Pooja competes with Ali. Feeling utterly shy, Pooja losses the round. Another Cadet comes and defeats Ali, followed by many other Cadets, defeating each other, then comes the turn of the last Cadet present there, Naina, she defeats the one she competes with.

"Alright all Cadets done? Aur koi bacha hai kya?",

asks Captain Rajveer.

Pooja answers,

"Sir Naina bach gayi hai".

As soon as Captain Rajveer listens to her words, he stares at Pooja and smiles. Then turning towards Naina he says,

"Cadet Singh",

and nods a little.

"But Sirji Naina ka saath kon dega?",

asks Huda.

Rajveer turns around to check if someone is left, who hasn't got the chance.

As soon as he realizes that apart from Naina, no one is left to take part, Pooja announces,

"Sir aap hi de do na saath Naina ka".

Rajveer stares at Pooja. Naina repeats Pooja's words in her head 'aap hi de do na saath Naina ka' then she thinks 'kya Rajveer Sir saath denge mera?' Clearing her head, she focuses on the present situation.

"Ok!",

saying this Captain Rajveer looks at her and says,

"Cadet Singh...",

as gesture of calling her at the center.

Naina moves forth and stands in front of him. They both start with the concentration game. As the game starts, the first thing that comes into Naina's mind are the few things she read about Captain Rajveer, before joining KMA. This changes her breathing rate. As she becomes accustomed to the thought her breathing rate relaxes a little. Then another thought comes into her mind, her first encounter with Captain Rajveer, at her room, in the dark, this again succeeds in changing the direction of her breathing rate. On the other hand, Rajveer colliding with Naina, comes into Rajveer's mind, which changes his breathing rate, but he tries to control it. Staring into Naina's eyes makes Rajveer to realize how much he likes her eyes, how much he likes to look into the depth of her eyes. How much he wants, the truth and pain he could get a glimpse of in her eyes, to get revealed. Realizing that she is hiding too much than a girl of her age is required to hide, makes Rajveer to get angry, Naina realizes his anger by noticing the shift of look in his eyes, from a cold to an angry one, which results in Naina's lowering her eyes.

"Yeyyy... Sir jeet gaye!",

shouts Pooja.

Rajveer keeps staring at her, while others get busy in chatting and laughing. Rajveer waits for her to look at him. Knowing it too well that he is waiting for her to look at him, Naina shakes her head, her eyes still transfixed to the ground.

Rajveer moves closer to her and asks,

"Kyu?",

knowing it too well, that she'll understand what he is talking about.

Giving a last look to him, Naina leaves the room.

"The class is dismissed",

announcing this Rajveer, goes after Naina.