Chapter 7

All the new cadets assemble in a classroom where they were asked to meet. Captain Rajveer was noticing each cadet, as they were entering the room, just to figure out who could it be, whom he talked to! No female cadet made him to feel that she could be the one whom he talked to. Then Naina enters, examining the room, examining everyone present there. Her eyes freezes as she sets her eyes on Captain Rajveer.

Rajveer notices her over all look. The way she was noticing everything, made it clear to him that she is the one whom he talked to. Although his instincts and judgement never turns wrong, but he didn't want to take risk, so he thought of confirming that he is correct.

On the other hand as soon as Naina's eyes fall on Rajveer, her heart skips a beat. The blood drains from her face. She keeps staring at him in utter surprise, the only thing she manages to whisper is,

"aap"!

She remembers him being in the party, whom she unknowingly compared to Captain Shekhawat. But never had this thing come into her mind that exactly that man whom she was comparing to Captain Rajveer would turn out to be Captain Rajveer, himself. The turning of her cheeks into red is easily justifying how much his presence is affecting her, only if anyone would have cared to notice.

She remembers that she is not meant to stand at the entrance for the whole time, but to enter into the class. Coming back into her normal senses, she moves forth. She discovers that to reach her seat, she'll have to cross the so called bridge, made by the first row students and Rajveer, who is standing in front of the whiteboard. Very cautiously she crosses the bridge. Rajveer notices that she is trying to escape from making eye contact. He deliberately puts his foot forward, so that she stumbles.

And as ever Rajveer's mind wins the game. Rajveer holds her by her arms to prevent her from falling, as his main reason for doing all this wasn't to hurt her but to force her to look into his eyes. And as he holds her, she obliges him by doing as he thought she would do. Rajveer gets another chance to look deeply into her beautiful eyes, the only thing that irritates him is that they are standing amidst of people, staring at them.

"Sambhal kar Cadet, dhyan se chaliye warna chot lag jayegi"

Naina looks at him in anger, while on the other hand Rajveer gives a smile, warning her that his attention is on her. She takes her seat, next to Pooja. Captain Rajveer begins with his class.