Chapter 31

Captain Rajveer opens the door and finds Naina standing there.

"Yes Cadet?",

asks Captain Rajveer, surprised and secretly happy to find her there.

"Ahmm... wo Sir, main Dr. Mishra se milne ayi thi!",

they keep staring each other.

Rajveer-Naina tune starts in the background.

"Yes Cadet!"

Dr. Mishra's voice breaks their eye contact. Clearing his throat, he gestures her by his hand, to get into the room, in all gentleman style.

"Ma'am...",

as she starts saying, after getting into the room, the mess on the bed, makes her to halt in her process. She finds Dr. Mishra's dresses scattered all over the bed.

Turning her attention to Dr. Mishra she says,

"wo ma'am Dr. Shalini apse milna chahti hain, I guess wo confused hain ki wo apne dress ke sath konsa earring ka pair choose karein!"

Discovering that again it's all about ladies' stuff, getting confused while getting ready, Captain Rajveer smiles and rolls his eyes.

" Li jiye Dr. Mishra, pehle apne mujhe iss kaam mein lagaya, ab apko khud iss situation se deal karna hai, kisi aur ke liye..."

Unable to understand what does he mean, Naina gives him a quizzical look, waiting for him to elaborate. Understanding her look, Rajveer replies,

"Main bhi yahan isiliye hun! Actually I was helping Dr. Mishra in choosing an outfit".

Rajveer feels that he is feeling relaxed, after having explained her, the reason of him being here with Dr. Mishra.

"Cadet Singh, ab jab aap aa hi gayi hain, to please help me out in choosing an outfit",

says Dr. Mishra, picking up a new outfit from the bed.

Picking up a new outfit from the bed, walking towards Dr. Mishra, so that now she is standing between, Dr. Mishra and Captain Rajveer, Naina picks up a red saree kept amongst Dr. Mishra's collection. Handing it over to Dr. Mishra, she suggests,

"I guess according to the theme, the color is 'red' for the women and black for men, so this goes perfect".

"Oh my God! Main to theme ki baat hi bhul gayi thi!",

exclaims Dr. Mishra, then continues,

"And Captain apne bhi mujhe yaad nahi dilaya!",

she scolds Captain Rajveer, mildly.

Naina stares at him for fraction of seconds, then drifts her attention to the dresses kept in front of her on the bed, just to avoid any kind of forthcoming eye contact with Captain Rajveer.

"Dr. Mishra, aap jab samne hoti hain, to mujhey kahan kuch yaad rehta hai?"

Captain Rajveer gives a shy smile, after uttering this flirtatious line. Dr. Mishra and Naina, stare at him, shocked!