Aur Jaane Se Pehle ~ Author's Note

Hi all! I am back again with another Author's Note. Thank you for being constant readers of RNTMB. Trust me your dedication towards reading RNTMB means a lot to me. Started it on 10th September 2015, ending it today on 3rd May 2016. It took 7 months 23 days to complete it.

The first fanfic I ever started on Rajveer-Naina was this and here it is getting the fourth Author's Note. Well thanks to it's length.

This story is indeed closest to my heart. When I started with this story, I never imagined that this book will have so many chapters. Trust me I thought it won't even last up till 10th chapter. But the immense love this story got in the form of your likes and comments, worked like fuel to the engine.

I was reading a story on Rajveer-Naina when in a discussion there I was asked by one of the readers of that fanfic to write a story on Rajveer-Naina. At that time I was busy with 'Kabeer-Ananya The First Meeting' and 'Kabeer-Ananya The Wait'. Frankly speaking, during those days I was getting so attached to Rajveer-Naina, that I was feeling like quitting writing on KAYA in the middle and start up with a story on Rajveer-Naina. But of course I couldn't do it like that, it would have been unfair with KAYA lovers.

How I started reading Rajveer-Naina's fanfics?

By now I think it's clear to all my constant readers that how much I admire, like, love etc. Rajeev Khandelwal! During 'Reporters' I used to read a few short stories on KAYA. Suddenly one day it came to my mind that I have read few stories on Sujal-Kashish as well but never have I read on Rajveer-Naina, there must be fans out there of Rajveer-Naina. And I searched stories on them. And I was so happy on discovering so many stories on them. It was after almost 9-10 years that I was thinking about Rajveer-Naina, I guess. And gradually I read few stories, and I realized how much I used to love them!

Quickly I started writing RNTMB on my diary, although at that time I was busy completing my KAYA fanfics. But I couldn't resist it. And the day I posted it on IF the journey began! And the result is in front of you.

I could have easily written an altogether different story, with different theme. But I wanted to keep it's originality intact. Rajeev quitting 'Left Right Left', I haven't accepted this truth till date! I feel there are many out there, who must have felt the same as I felt. Therefore, I wanted to use the original story line but emphasizing more on Rajveer-Naina's relationship, which we didn't get there.

I actually wanted to continue with the original storyline but you all asked me not to give punishment to Rajveer after the mentorship programme so I had to change that part. But truth be told, I wanted to use the scene where during the punishment Rajveer confesses his love for Naina in front of Naveen. Frankly, I just love that scene, but never mind I used it anyhow in 'Rajveer-Naina Because it's Holi!'

Alright now I won't take more of your time and quickly wrap up this. At last I would like to say although one mystery got solved but at last another Mystery Begins!

Stay blessed all!

Keep Smiling

and keep loving Rajveer-Naina