Chapter 46

In the mid-way Naina says, "ajeeb baat hai Sir, hum do baar car mein ek saath aaye hain, aur dono baar aap mujhse baat nahi kar rahe". Taking a deep breath Rajveer says,"Naina, gussa bhi to tum hi dilati ho na?""Aur aap? Aap kya humesha sahi hotey hain Sir?" "Maine aisa kab kaha Naina? Par tum mujhe samjhne ki koshish hi nahi karti". He looks at her, but she remains quiet. Shaking his head, he resumes to looking ahead at the road, and says,"Anyways can I ask you something?""Agar maine apse kaha ki mujhey apse baat nahi karni to kya aap chup rahenge?" asks Naina, staring ahead at the road."Okay Cadet Singh agar apko nahi sunna to fine". After few minutes when she realizes that he will seriously not ask her what he wanted to ask, she looks at him and says, "Puchiye apko kya puchna tha!" In a state of anger he replies,"nahi it's okay Cadet Singh. Let it be!"Feeling guilty, she says "please Sir bataiye na, kya kehna tha apko?"Sighing he asks,"Kya tum Naveen ke saath bhi aise hi ladti thi?"

Listening to his question, brings back many lost memories. Smiling she says, "Bhaiya! Unse to main bohot ladti thi!" Rajveer turns to look at her. "Apko pata hai Sir, jab bhaiya academy se wapas aaney wale hotey the, wo pehle hi mujhse phone karke puch lete the ki wo mere liye kya layein. Waise to kehte the ki unhe zada bahar jana allowed nahi hai, lekin phir bhi bohot dil se puchte the, to main mana nahi kar pati thi"smiles Naina. "Kya mangti thi tum?"Smiling, Naina replies, "Sir ab main unse dress mang kar unhe bekar mein tension mein nahi dalti thi. Unka dil rakhne ke liye unhe earrings laney ko bol deti thi".Smiling she continues, "mujhey earring ka bohot shok hai. KMA mein jab se aayi hun, tab se ye sub nahi pehn pati. Par fir bhi collection hai mere paas". Looking at her, Rajveer smiles.

Soon they reach 'THE COSY'. Entering the restaurant, Naina looks at her left and discovers Ali and Pooja sitting there. The darkness becomes a barrier between all of them and; Rajveer and Naina. Out of excitement and embarrassment, Naina unconsciously holds Rajveer by his upper arm, indicating him to look at Ali and Pooja. Witnessing them there, he smiles, then looking towards Naina he indicates her to look towards their right!

She gets amazed to discover Dr. Shalini and Yudi together. Rajveer whispers into Naina's ear - "Main Dr. Shalini ke liye bohot khush hun. Main humesha se chahta tha ki koi unhe hansaye. I mean hansata to main bhi hun..."saying this, he blushes. Then he continues, "Par koi aisa jinhe dekh kar unhe automatically hansi aa jaye". To this Naina jokes seriously, "you mean Yudi joker hai?" Rajveer laughs and talks simultaneously,"nahi! Nahi I didn't mean...". Finding him in a confused state makes Naina to laugh, but she tries very hard to control it. "Well, apko itna time milta hai ki aap ye sub notice karein? I am surprised!" smiles Naina. Looking at her Rajveer smiles and they move forth in search of their seat.

Suddenly Naina pulls him back and says, "Sir chaliye na yahan se!" "Kyun? Kya hua?" asks Rajveer, creasing his brows. "Kisi ne humein dekh lia to?""To?" asks Rajveer, creasing his brows. Seeing her nervous he smiles and says "Kya Dr. Shalini aur Cadet Yudi darey hain, aise yahan aane se?" Naina looks into his eyes. "Kya Cadet Ali aur Cadet Pooja darey hain yahan aane se?"Smiling he continues, "To Cadet Naina a Singh kyun darr rahi hai? Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwalia kyun darr rahi hai?" Naina stands speechless.

Smiling, he continues, "waise bhi hum to bus dinner karne aaye hain, konsa hum dono..." then he looks towards her, indicating -'konsa hum dono friends or more than friends hain!'. Lowering her eyes, she says"okay chaliye!".Smiling, they both head towards their table. As they reach the middle table of the fifth row, they both simultaneously discover, Huda and Simran sitting on the middle table of the third row. Looking at each other, Rajveer and Naina smile and move forth.