Chapter 1: The Dinner and The Announcement

A/N: Again before you start reading this, in case, you are a grammar nuts, I just want to warn you that all the updated chapters are rough drafts which mean, an unedited version and contains different types of errors ... and again, I apologize. One day, I will get a chance to edit them all. (Cross Finger)

One more thing, I apologize now. I always mixed up his/her, him/her, she/he, so in case you see them, just point it out in a nice way. And oh, English is not my native language and I'm trying my best not to get them mix up, but sometimes when my head in too fixed on writing, I forget about it. So hope you understand, but will edit then after.

And this book just like my other books contains mature contents that were only for adults (18+), but it's not like I could stop everyone.. lol. I just want to make sure I warned yah.

And again, when a chapter has a mature content, I will make sure to warn you ahead of time.

Thank you and let me start with the Chapter 1.

................................................

Eleanor Pallos' POV

The food has been served almost an hour ago, and neither of Victoria and I had eaten anything. Luke already had his third piece of Lemon Chicken and Victoria and I were only playing our food, taking a tiny bite whenever mom snaps at us, to eat.

Mom did not even start eating because she wants to wait for my dad and, as usual, the two would be left on the table again.

Sometimes, I just wonder if they are actually still eating.

Finally, dad decided to join us.

"The Petropoulis family is coming over for tonight's dinner." Dad announced as he sat on the table beside mom, and gave her a hard lingering kiss.

Typical dad.

Both were so in love that they don't really care where they are, and never stop their sweetness. And I want that too. I want my loving partner who will love me until we grow old and never stop showing how much we love each other, no matter how mature are we.

I heard "eeww" from Victoria and Luke. Mom and dad only chuckled and mom filled dad's plate with food while dad did hers. Sometimes, I fail to understand, but they always say, because they love each other.

Luke scoffed. "Really dad, mom? Why don't you just both fill your own plate with food instead? I don't understand." Luke shook his head with his forehead furrowing, looking right at them in disbelief.

"Son, you're going to understand when you found your one true love." Dad explains and mom was nodding her head in agreement. I have never seen those two getting into a heated argument. They always seem to agree with everything.

Maybe they did, but we never witnessed one.

"Yeah, right. One true love!" Victoria snorted sarcastically as she plays with her food.

I was just watching them, but my head was already in a blur when dad's words sank in my head, taking all my attention.

I'm going to see Nicolai.

All my nerves are already in turmoil at the thought of him coming. I felt that tingling sensations every time his name reaches my ears. I had been fantasizing him since I knew what love means.

God, I cannot wait up.

I need to go shopping with my friends, Natalia Petropoulis, his sister, and Angelik Mailov. None of them knew these insane feelings for him and I was so good at keeping it.