Chapter 28: It's not Love It's an Obsession

"All extremes of feeling are allied with madness."

― Virginia Woolf

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

...............................................................

Eleanor Pallos Petropoulis' POV

         "Nico?" I heard an angry voice, then it changes abruptly from angry to sad. He sounded like a sick man. Then, I remember I was kidnap.

God, please help me. I cried inwardly. I wanted to see who was my kidnapper, but I'm scared what he might do to me once I opened my eyes. I need to think of something to get away. I need to stay calm and don't panic.

"No, No... She's mine Dad!" I heard him coming closer to me. Then, I heard a metal sound. I pretended to sleep. The thing I was laying on felt like a bed. It's soft.

Then suddenly, he turns the speaker on. He was talking on the phone. My head almost burst out when I realized who were they.

"Please son, don't do this. Don't make another mistake." Uncle Jude's pleading voice reach my ears. He sounded so agitated and terrified.

"Dad, I won't. She will love me the way Teisha did. She'll be my Teisha." I heard that determination in his voice. When he mentioned Teisha, I felt like all my blood rushes to my heart, pumping so hard. Now, I felt really, really scared.

Then, something flickered in my head. "You will look stunning like my Teisha, Elle. She really rocks this straight bob haircut," I remember him said when I was still battling what hair style would I do to my hair to change my looks.

Now it is all clear to me, why every time he suggests something, he always attaches Teisha. I thought they just missed her. He just misses her, because he loves her because she's his baby sister.

"Son, you are wrong. Please don't do this. Let her go."

"No dad! She's mine." I heard JJ's sick voice. My skin felt like it's crawling out of my body. I felt terrified. The JJ I know is sick?

Teisha?

He loves, Teisha.

Why?

Teisha is his sister?

"Jaschel James, son, Listen to me! LET HER GO!" I could hear now that uncle Jude is angry.

"I'm sorry, dad." JJ said and then I heard the speaker went off.

..................................

Nicolai Petropoulis' POV

         I watch zio as he talks to his lawyer about the transfer of the company in my name. He even called all his partners to let them know, that he's selling his stocks to me.

I've been checking my phone if she texted me, but I got nothing. It's passed six and I can't seem to relax. We are done eating at one of the best Italian restaurant here at downtown Manhattan. And I can't wait to go home.

I was fiddling on my seat as I watch him impatiently.

"Alright. Good. I want it sooner." he said in dismissal tone. Then he hung up and place his cell phone in his pocket.

"Are you alright, figlio?" He asked, with his eyebrows furrowing.

"It's just that, Elle hasn't texted me yet. I don't know if she's home." I told him honestly.