Chapter 29: Killin' Him Softly

"Because, if you could love someone, and keep loving them, without being loved back . . . then that love had to be real. It hurt too much to be anything else."

― Sarah Cross

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

...........................................

Eleanor Pallos Petropoulis' POV

"Please, don't do this JJ. Please ... let me go. I will forgive you for this. I beg you ..." I smelt the scent of the hair dye filling the air. He dragged me to the table and shoved me to a chair, still with my hands and legs, tied where I saw the boxes of hair dye and brushes.

He wanted to dye my hair just like Teisha's hair. He is really sick.

"Shhh, baby doll." He hushed and I cringed inside. All my hair in my body stood up in disgust. I felt him tug my hair and started brushing it with the dye. The smell then assaulted my nose, and I feel like gagging.

My stomach churned and I tried to ignore the smell not wanting to hurl in front of him. I don't want him to know that I'm pregnant. He was actually really mad about being married to Nico.

I'm just praying inwardly that Nico will be able to find me.

When I tried to budge my head forward, he hastily tugs my head causing a sudden pain, and I felt like a nerve just snap off of my neck.

A stray tear fell over my cheeks when I felt the pain surges throughout my system.

"Just do as I say, baby doll. You will be happy. We will be both happy." He cooed and I shut my eyes, remembering Nico. I felt so sick as I hear him talking how he can make me happy, and how I will not be facing the fate Teisha had. It was terrifying just hearing it. I wanted to yell at him, curse at his face, how sick he is, but I knew it would surely worsen the situation.

"Teisha is your sister, J-" I felt him stop and cut me off.

"She isn't my sister!" His voice is grim. He rounded me and stood in front of me. Squatting down and our eyes leveled. He brushes my hair that was covering my face and tuck it all behind my ears. I held the urge to move my head away from his hand.

"She may not your biological sister, but she is legally your sister," I said firmly. I wanted to slap him to see that truth.

His eyes sharpened and I felt terrified, but I held it at bay. Then suddenly, he burst into a fit of sick laughter. My head starting to throb and my heart were hammering loudly against my chest. I'm so terrified. I felt so helpless.

When his laughter died down, he stared at me with disbelief. "I knew you were my Teisha, only in a different body," he murmured. His eyes turn soft and still I feel disgusted. "My Teisha came back," he mused. "You said the same thing-"

Suddenly, we heard a loud bang, and then loud noises kept increasing. My heartbeats suddenly pick up a pace, and I saw JJ suddenly looks terrified. He drops something behind me, then ran to his right, leaving me alone.

"Nico,..." I murmured to myself, praying inwardly it was him. Tears involuntarily stream down my cheeks, in which it blurred my vision.

*Bang*

I flinched, almost jumping out of my seat when I heard that loud gunshot. The door knob was shot. I waited for someone to open it, but then someone kicks it hard, breaking the door revealing Brant, and several other guys with their guns. I know some of them and I realized, Nico is here.

"Nico .." I uttered with hopes. I look over the door for him to come, blinking rapidly to ease the tears continuously pouring.

"SHE'S HERE!" Brant yelled behind him and I heard footsteps coming on my direction. The terror I felt washes away and relief filled me.