Chapter 10: Anger

"A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth - and endures all the rest." - Helen Rowland

Please Vote ... 

Comment ... 

And Follow me too.

....................................

Eleanor Pallos' POV

            My heart suddenly beats faster and I felt like I'm hyperventilating when I saw Victoria and Nicolai looking at me. Vicky just stared at me with boredoms while Nicolai is emotionless.

"Oh no..." I mumbled.

"Is there any problem honey?" Mom asked and I shook my head. 

"Did you say something?" She asked again.

"Nothing mom, I just remember, Elixir would be here in half hour." I explains and look away ignoring the presence of the two, but my heart is still racing. 

"Come on, approach your dad." Mom took my hand and we walk closer to dad.

"Oh babe." Dad stood up and pulled mom for a hug and gave her a hard lingering kiss.

I rolled my eyes. They never seemed to gets tired of showing their love for each other.

Mom swatted dad's shoulder. "Kids are watching." Mom giggled like a teenstruck love fool and I rolled my eyes again.

"Blame your sexy lips, agapi mou." Dad responded huskily and I knew he's also playing sexy to her, as always.

"Ok mom, dad. We know you are both in love." I said impatiently.

I'm running out of time, plus I could feel Nicolai's searing stare behind my back. I need to get out of here before my legs would give up and I will fall right on where my foot was planted.

"Oh, yes." Mom started and step back, but dad was still holding on her waist possessively. "Elle has a date tonight." Mom blurted out just like that and Dad suddenly releases mom's waist and shoved his hands in his pockets. His eyes are dark and menacing.

I knew this is not good and he won't approve.

Great!

If mom had use something sweet to cajole him then it would be great.

Ah.. great mom!

"And who is the guy?" Dad's muscles flex. His jaw's muscles is kind of tight, and I'm sure he's angry.

"H-his name is Elixir." I stammered, now becoming unsure.

"She's twenty babe. Let her go. Let's just meet the guy and see if he's harmless." Mom piped in and dad look at her. After like a staring contest between them, dad sigh and nodded.

"Thanks dad!" I jump on him and he chuckles as he catch me and I hug him tight.

Alright, it's kind of childish but I can't help it. I'm just happy and it's my first real date and dad approved it.

I heard my phone ringing and I pulled myself away from dad and steps back as I fish my phone out of my black purse.

I saw Elixir's name on the screen.

"Tell him to come in and we want to meet him." Dad ordered me and I nodded as I connected the call.

"Hi. I'm here." Elixir started as soon as the call connected.

"Mom and dad wants to meet you. Can you please pull inside and I'll see you at the front porch."

"Alright." He agreed and then I ended the call.