chap 3 - dead or alive

This man... is the alpha!

i know blade can feel it too. but the question is. is he wise to leave me or foolish to save me? i think it's the 2nd option because blade is now charging at the alpha! Blade throw a punch but the alpha easily dodge it and sends a crippling blow to blade's gut which cause him to vomit blood.

if this continue blade will die and i can't let that happen! i make a stance and aim my arrow to the alpha.

"Stop! stop or i will shoot you!" i yell.

The alpha stop and slowly look at my way. The moment our eyes meet. i felt a different kind of emotion that i've never felt before. His eyes change from deep blue to stunning gold. he seems so...beautiful in my eyes.

"seriously?" the alpha said

even his voice is appealing to me like a melody in my ears. what's happening to me? it seems as though he is talking to himself than to me.

"Lunar goddess have a shitty way of doing things" the alpha breath

For some reason he back off. he left blade and now casually walking towards me. i'm still aiming my arrow to his heart.

"Blade! report to the HQ" i desperately pray that he will adhere

"the last time i check i'm your team leader"

Crap! kulit talaga nito

"you have the highest chance of getting away if you encounter any lycan going back. most of all, you have a lot of potential blade, they can't lose you, LSS needs you!"

"you don't need me?" he whisper.

"God! blade, at a time like this?!"

given a different scenario, yes blade i need you! but fck! it's a life and death situation and you choose to be mushy mushy now?!

"Fck! Zea you don't understand! he will kill you" blade exasperatedly said.

"no he won't"

"how did you know?" the alpha said while mockingly smile at me.

"because i'm of better use alive than dead. we have one of your member, you can trade me"

ang ipagdadasal ko na lang ay sana may pakialam sya sa mga member nya, dahil kung hindi.... maaga kong mamimeet si kamatayan.

"you don't know then" the alpha mumble.

"ano bang sinasabi mo hindi kita ma gets! pinaglihi ka ba sa puzzle? stop right there or i swear i will shoot you!"

he laugh a little which pressed a different feelings to me. i like his laugh. what the?

"sounds a plan to me, let's meet at demise forest by midnight tomorrow and bring the lycan with you. we will trade then" the alpha said to blade but still looking at me.

"Fck!!!!!!!!!!!!! i swear i will get you back Zea! so stay alive that's an order!" after his frustrated roar. blade, miraine and dave left the area.

Next thing i knew, the alpha is in front of me at nakatutok sa puso nya yung dulo ng palaso ko. i'm ready to fire anytime though for some reason, i don't want to do it.

"tell me your name" the alpha command while he is slowly pushing aside my bow and arrow with his bare hands. i can see the smoke emitting from his hand due to touching my silver weapon. that must've hurt! but he didn't even flinch.

"are you deaf? i hate to repeat myself" he said irritated.

"haizea arden"

"haizea.... pretty name. i'm Zaire Xylyss"

his name is pretty too. ano ba tong mga naiisip ko?! then we hear a low growl. in a blink Zaire is now attending to the shifter that is now back in human form and look grave.

"Clever lady, your arrow is poisonous and my beta is nearly dying thanks to you. but i still need him so give him the antidote now" he is calmer than i expected an alpha would be.

"i'll give it to you if you let me go" i push my luck.

"no problem, give him the antidote now and i will let you go" zaire said not looking at me

Is he for real? shockingly i'm a little sad. what the heck is going on with me?! i gave him the bottle with red liquid on it.

"before you leave, let's have my beta drink the antidote first then we will see if i will kill you or let you go" he said taunting.