Book II -Chap 2 - Play with me

MS

Hey. Chapter two is here XD well, let's meet the Demon King. though... please note that this chapter may contain violent language or act and mature scenes. Please protect your own eyes and mind. ahahaha XD

Note:

Pictures here was downloaded from the all mighty Google and i don't have any rights nor own any of this. ;D special thanks to google though. Cheers!

__________________________________________

I sigh again. For the 101th time? No... 102nd? no... aw, i lost count. I sigh again. Tsss...

I slap the bouncy ass of the woman beside me, just out of boredom. Not lust. The three beautiful woman are all naked before my eyes and are very willing if i want to take them now... i could screw them one by one or all at once. It doesn't matter how or where... as long as i want it. I can have it.

I needed to kill time, because i have a lot of it. Maybe more than what i wanted to have. No, i am greedy.... i wanted forever, and i have it within my fingers. and so, what i needed is something that will entertain me for the span of that forever.

I grin... meron na kong gagawin sa wakas. For the meantime, i'll have some fun with this sluts.

"You, woman with red hair. Lick that brunette until he screams with pleasure. You with black hair, do the same with the brunette and you with red hair, insert your two fingers in that brunette. Give me the sluttiest show you can ever give me. If i didn't like it. I'll hang you all."

Medyo natigilan sila at nagtinginan pero nakabawi din. Then they gave me the most flirtatious smile they could throw.

I smile. A devilish smile.

"Go on, let the show begin whores" i said as as sit on the throne of bones cross legged and happily watching a live show.

All of them are panting and screaming now. all wet and filthy. When a voice halt my enjoyment.

"What is it Azazel" i said lazily.

"Did i interrupt?" still a voice. He is hiding somewhere and that's fine to me. even though i might take that as disrespecting me if he is not Azazel. some of my demon soldier here are kinda afraid of him. He is a spooky warlock, and that is fine with me too.

I assign him as my right hand man because he is useful to me and he is Loyal to power. Which i posses. weird man right?

"Nah, you can join me if you want"

"No, i haven't recovered from the two women you've sent 3 days ago. they made unacceptable things to me"

I burst out laughing. I always surprise him with women on his chamber... he is a stiff and a distant man, and it just give me the urge to tease him more.

"I gave them instructions. I guess they were able to carry it out just fine, which part did you like?"

"None, the reason i called out to you is there are four Lycan creature outside the Demon Realm. They're asking for permission to enter and talk to you"

I grin.

"what do they have for me then"

"they have four freshly killed goats offering."

I shrugged.

"Goat again? alright, let them in. I'll talk to them, then afterwards. Kill them for wasting my time."

"Understood"

"Alright whores, change position. Continue the show"

In a couple of minutes, three Lycans arrived. where's the other one? they were shock for a moment on what they saw. But in a blur of seconds, i can see lust and desire in their eyes. Typical creature.

"Would you like to have some fun first before anything else? I can let you fck them if you want." I taunt

and there, their true intentions gone and lust is surfacing threatening to drown them. The man with a scar from his forehead to the lower part of his right eye, cough. Trying to gain his companions attention.

"As much as we wanted to accept your offer, we humbly refuse. we have an urgent matter we would like to called out your attention into. We wanted to sign a pact with you Demon King" he said while they vow their heads as a sign of respect to me.

"No. I am really busy right now, as you can see. so you can now leave"

I can see the anger on his eyes and some... determination. he will not back down then.

"P-please, we need to borrow your power. We wouldn't be here if we are not desperate. Give us a chance and we will give you the most beautiful creature you could ever see"

"hahahaha! you are making me laugh Lycan. I've seen a lot of beauty...I've tasted a lot of it and savor every one last bit of it. But you got me curious. Show me... show me this creature you're bragging about" i challenge them

They left to get her. so that's the fourth one....minutes later, they came back.

While lazily sitting on my throne.

They present me this woman... the moment i set my eyes on her... i couldn't look away.

Uncertain eyes that is looking at me with nothing but a curious gaze. Slightly parted lips that is calling me to devour, wavy hair, fine delicate figure... ahh, what should i do to her?

well, i wanted to know.

So I'll take her.

"Alright, let's do the pact"

_________________________________

Do you like this chapter? please vote and comment! :*

You may also add "Wattpad Mmhelik_hedea" facebook group. :) spread the love!

mariaakemihoshino on instagram :*