Book II- chap 3 - who are you

MS

oops, chap 3 is here. Lets check it out now.

Note:

to Kirasai and all others na nagtatanong kung anong story to. wala kwentong barbero lang po. hhihihi. (Peace) tama ang mga haka haka at kuro kuro nyo. Ito po ay istorya ni Zaire at Nuria. Meaning Nakaraan po ito ni Zaire. uhh lets say prequel. :D

Pause muna kay Zaire X Haizea. Kc iniwan sya ni Zea eh. :) i want you to get to know Zaire more. who he is as a Demon King, what he did and what he will do. AND to get to know Nuria as well. though she's not really a good char in DL.

Listening to: I could not ask for more by Edwin McCain

Looking in your eyes
Seeing all I need
Everything you are is everything to me
These are the moments
I know heaven must exist
These are the moments I know all I need is this
I have all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

__________________________________

Uncertain eyes that is looking at me with nothing but a curious gaze. Slightly parted lips that is calling me to devour, wavy hair, fine delicate figure... ahh,

what should i do to her?

well, i wanted to know.

So I'll take her.

They wanted to win the war they are currently on which is easy on my part. The pact has been done.

"The contract is sealed. You will win the war between your packs and your enemies. Now, leave" i command them.

The one with the scar look at her once more and she look at him as well. which pisses me. He tried to reach for her hand when i hit it away, a crackling sound echoed. His bones has been crashed due to the impact.

"Father!" she cried

she tried to reach for him but i was able to clasp my hand into the back of her neck like a collar. Her skin is so soft against my hand. I wonder how does she feel beneath me....

I shiver in excitement. I can't wait to be alone with her...

"You present her to me like a sacrificial lamb in exchange for the contract with the demon. I clearly announced that it has been done. So this woman is officially mine now and i do not appreciate you looking or touching what's mine old man. Leave now, or else..."

She suddenly clutch my clothes and look at me with her crying face. Is it just me or she's even more beautiful when she's crying?

"No, please... let them go. He didn't mean to look at me. J-just let them go"

"I'll count to five...one" i said playfully like everything is just a game to me. well, it is.

"Go father! leave me! go!" she shouted desperately. And those shameful asshole left my sight.

Finally.

"Lexus! take these whore out of my sight, do whatever you want" I command as a bulk man that looks like Frankenstein appear out of nowhere and took the whores away. The woman beside me flinch.

"Nah, don't be afraid of him, Lexus is a good boy, he will not bite and will definitely not touch what is mine, right Lexus?" giving a warning not just to Lexus but to those who are within earshot.

"Yes my lord" he said with a big tone of voice.

"Come, i will show you my castle" i command her as i remove my hand from the back of neck.

I can feel her pulse that is beating so fast. She doesn't show it in her beautiful face but she's afraid. but then she didn't defy me and she just follow me. To my..... Paradise.

Sumalubong samin ang sandamukal na mga tagasunod, utusan at kung ano ano pang hindi ko na alam. Ang kilala ko lang ay ang mayordomo ng palasyo ko. Si Khalid.

"Panginoon" pagbati nya sakin at saka nagsiluhod ang mga nakahilerang tagasunod ko.

I can see the shock and confusion on her face.

"Come" i command her which she follows without hesitation... i like that.

Obedient.

"Khalid, do not disturb me for anything unless it's already the destruction of the world got it?"

"Yes my lord"

We finally reached my chamber that felt like a long time to get into... I cannot wait any longer... Indeed she is beautiful physically, but they cannot see what i saw. Her soul...

So pure and delicate... i'm like a moth into a flame and i wanted to touch and take what i can from it even if it burns me....

As soon as i closed the door, i pin her to the wall with my strong arms and i press my body against her soft curve so i can feel more of her while i inhale her sweet and heady scent. I can feel her trembling... maybe because of fear. That's fine, soon... she will tremble with ecstasy.

"Woman, tell me your name" i breath

"N-Nuria"

"Nuria..."

"A-and you?" she ask with a small voice.

I chuckle, she has the nerve to ask me now? well, it is not defiance... she is just asking.

"They call me Demon King, some of them... prince Nomed... God of demons and so on, feel free to use whatever you like" I said as i lick her beating pulse.

"N-no, i mean your real name"

I throw her into the bed, she gasp as i tear her dress apart.

"why does it matter?" I ask, not really paying attention to the conversation. How could i, when there's a food infront of me. A delicious and rare food.

"I- i wanted to know you"

Napatigil ako, she wanted to know me? there's this unfamiliar feeling that stirs within me. Why the hell does she want to know me? No one wants to know me. I am the Demon King and that's it.

Is this some kind of a scheme? No... i can see that what she's telling is genuine. This fragile creature that i can crash in a blink of an eye, saying that she wants to know me. How laughable is that?

"Look at me Nuria"

She did look at me even though she's trying so hard to cover herself.

"My real name is Zaire Xylyss, I'm the worst creature you will ever meet. That's all you needed to know"

_________________________________

Do you like this chapter? please vote and comment! :*

You may also add "Wattpad Mmhelik_hedea" facebook group. :) spread the love!

mariaakemihoshino on instagram :*