DANGEROUS LOVE BOOK III

Hello guys! I know I know... you miss me :) and i miss u too. Apologies for the long.... long... long... hiatus. :D It's just that, there's a lot of distraction lately. Though, I will start updating na. :)

and also, i don't like writing... just so i can tell that i wrote something, I want to write when I am full of ideas and imagination, because i want every chapter to be worthy of your time. Thank you for reading up until here :) I cannot thank you enough but please support Dangerous Love :D

HAppy reading!!!!

________________________

Its been four months, four fucking months but it felt like forever and I can't still find Haizea! I can't think straight, I can't do anything properly, I can't function anymore! 

My life has been taken from me and madness is slowly taking me alive. I am getting insane each day without her... 

My sanity is slowly slipping away from my grasp and there's nothing I can do to stop it. She's all I can think of...

The scent of her hair...

the touch of her lips...

her fragile body against mine.

Oh hell.... I cannot take this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

I need her... 

I need her...

I need her...

I need Haizea...

"Zaire" someone called me. I grit my teeth,  extending my canine. a low menacing growl erupted from me. I am sitting on Haizea's bed, i almost don't want to leave this place. this is the only place that is keeping me from killing them all. the only place that is holding the thin thread of my sanity.

"Sinabi ko na sayo, wag na wag kang magpapakita sakin hanggat hindi mo nakikita si Haizea. Umalis ka sa harap ko habang kaya ko pang kontrolin ang sarili ko. dahil sinasabi ko sayo. Gustong gusto kitang patayin Raven!" my tone is sinister and full of contempt. 

"Pero Zaire-"

Sa isang iglap lang ay ibinalibag ko sa pader si Raven habang ang isa kong kamay ay mariing nakapulupot sa leeg nya, kayang kaya ko na syang patayin ngayon din. 

"Z-zairee" raven's trying so hard to grasp for air. 

"Do not take me for a fool Raven! I know what you did! I fucking know! I ask you to look after Haizea because I know that you are capable of protecting her, so your reason is bullshit! she can't escape from you that easily unless you fucking let her!!!" 

"Zaire!" draimor appear and tried to pull me away from Raven that is almost dying. 

"Of all the people, I have never doubted you, ni sa hinagap ko, hindi ko naisip na magagawa mo sakin to. You are one of the very few people that i trusted, but you fucking betrayed me! YOu took away my life from me!!! you took her from me!"

"S-She will become your weakness" Raven wheeze

"SHE IS MY STRENGTH! You are a fucking fool! get lost Raven, the only time that you can face me again is when you can bring her back to me. Get the fucking lost!" I roar with all the strength I can mutter. 

"Raven, it is better if you just leave now" Draimor said as he pull Raven away from me. 

********

"Shit Raven, What have you done" Draimor mutter

"I am trying to save him" Raven said.

"Zaire is seriously losing his shit. No one can talk to him now, he can't even properly lead our pack now. You hit a critical part of him Raven, you better fix it or Signus Arcana will seriously become just a legend...with a not so good ending"

"She doesn't love Zaire. she just wanted to get her revenge and after that... she will leave Zaire crawling to the ground" 

"You don't know that" 

"That's how humans are... fragile beings, unfaithful and liars" 

"Only Zaire can answer that. Now, you better find her again. or kung tinatago mo lang sya ay ilabas mo na. This has been become my family and i don't want this to be destroyed just because of the things that doesn't happen yet" there's a hidden warning in Draimors voice. 

Fuck,... I never thought this through properly, i thought i have everything in place. Just that there's a big loop hole in my plan.... 

that I can never fool Zaire. 

and the big problem is... I honestly don't know where she is. That slayer Blade really hide her well. we can't track her scent anymore. 

as if she never existed. fuck!

********

I can feel his warm hand caressing my face lovingly, as if i am his most prize possession. I can feel his hot minty breath touching my face... 

until his firm lips collide with mine...

Bigla akong naalipungatan at bumangon sa pagkakatulog ko. 

"Hey, nagising ba kita" 

"Blade...hindi naman, naalipungatan lang ako" i said as i involuntarily trace my lips, is that a dream?

"Did you kiss me?" I ask as i tried to stand

"did you like it? would you like me to... continue?" he said while grinning

unti unti syang lumapit sakin, ikinulong nya ko ng magkabilang bisig nya, habang unti unting inilalapit ang muka nya sa akin... hanggang sa binato ko sya ng unan!

"aray!" hiyaw nya

"puro ka biro! tara na, mag aayos pa ko. inaantay na ata tayo sa command center" 

"Grabe ka ang sakit nun ah" reklamo nya habang sapo yung pisngi nya. 

"Maliligo na ko kaya lumabas ka na" sigaw ko

"pwede ba kong manood?"

sabay bato ko ng tsinelas na tumama sa noo nya. 

"Aray! nakakadalawa ka na ah!" 

Bigla nya kong hinabol at nagtatakbo naman ako papuntang banyo. Ngunit nahuli nya pa din ako sabay pulupot ng braso nya sa beywang ko. 

"Bitawan mo ko! bitawan mo ko!" pagsisigaw ko habang nagpupumiglas. 

"hahaha hindi ka makakawala sakin!" 

Muntik pa kong madulas dulas sa banyo, kung hindi lang dahil sa malalakas nyang braso na nakapulupot sa katawan ko. His face suddenly become serious. 

"i will never let you go" he said with a serious tone. 

"hindi naman ako mawawala, you talk as if nawala na ko sayo once" 

"tama ka.... hindi ka mawawala sakin" 

I'm about to say something when he abruptly press his hot lips against mine. He moan as he deepen his kiss. 

"I love you Zea" he moan between kisses. 

Blade is passionate and very warm... but for some reason....

It felt as if.... someone is calling out to me...

____________________________

Do you like this chapter? please vote and comment! :*

You may also add "Wattpad Mmhelik_hedea" facebook group:) spread the love!

mariaakemihoshino on instagram :*

Dangerous LevelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara