Book III - chap 7

"My Daughters mate died recently but she surprisingly live out the painful separation process of it, but as you can see. She seems to be a lifeless doll now... she will have a hard time looking for another mate. because mates are for life. Thus, i think you know what i want"

"You want an heir" i go straight to the point. 

He smile. 

"What is the magistrate of high court?" i ask Raven while we are eating in the pantry.

"katumbas yun ng government ng mga tao. Sila ang nagpapatupad ng kaayusan sa Lycan world." 

"Kung ganon, tungkol ba sa akin ang sulat?" 

Hindi nagsalita si Raven at nagpatuloy lang sa pagkain. 

"Tell me the truth Raven, you owe me that!" 

"Tsk! fine! Stubborn woman. it's about you and Zaire's relationship. Happy now? can i eat peacefully now?" 

"No, what do they want?" 

"that is not for me to tell princess. Gusto mo ba talaga kaming magkaayos ni Zaire or what? just ask him about that okay? " iritadong sagot nya.

"What if someone tries to kill Zaire, what will you do?" 

"Kill anyone who will try" Raven instantly said with his jaw clenched. 

And that is good. He cares for Zaire... and i hope that he will be able to kill that person. 

when the time comes....

"Are you sure about your decision Zaire?" draimor ask. 

"I'll do anything...just to keep her... alive" i said looking out of the window car.

Pagdating namin sa pack house ay agad sumalubong sa akin si Haizea. 

"We have to talk to Zaire!" she instantly said. tiningnan ko ng masama si Raven na patay malisya lang, what did he told her?

Nang makarating kami sa kwarto ay walang patumpik tumpik nyang sinabi. 

"Mark me" 

"What?" saad kong hindi makapaniwala.

"Mark me, so we won't have any problem" she said with absolute confidence. 

"Raven told you-" 

"No, i concluded na yun ang gusto ng magistrate. so make me. " 

"You can't!" 

"You haven't even tried!" 

"I won't risk your life! if it is gone, its gone forever! don't condemned me to a life without you! I can't.... do that" my voice is full of pain. 

"Bakit ka umalis? saan ka galing? what's that meeting for?" sunod sunod na tanong nya. I wanted to lie about it, but what good will it do?

"I went to a meeting with the other pack, I want to make an alliance with them so we can somehow fight the magistrate of high court." 

"For what cost?" 

"Marriage with the Alpha's daughter" i answer in a clip tone. 

"ofcourse you say no right?" 

I didn't answer... I just look at her... there's nothing to say that will not hurt her. 

"You didn't agree, did you?!" she ask with hate and it hit me. hard. why do we always have to hurt the ones we love one way or another? 

I didn't want to... because of what i feel for her, but because of that feeling... I have to. does that even make sense? her body began to tremble. 

"Shhh, please... don't cry" i plead as i tried to catch her tears, as if I could save her the pain. 

"just... mark me... I need to do this" she sobbed. 

"You don't have to... I will take care of everything"

"No, mark me Zaire... hindi ko matatanggap kung magpapakasal ka sa iba, mas mabuti na yung may ginawa ako, kesa nakatayo lang ako sa gilid habang pinapanood ka sa piling ng iba! do this for me Zaire" 

"but you have to promise me one thing" 

"anything" 

"You will make it, you will live for me" 

"ofcourse i will! i don't plan on dying anytime soon." she finally smile. I hope to see that smile everyday of my life... 

"Then i will mark you. I will prepare the ceremony.... It won't be pleasant but... I will do all that I can to ease the pain. be ready" 

"about time Zaire" she said with confident. 

____________________________

Do you like this chapter? please vote and comment! :*

You may also add "Wattpad Mmhelik_hedea" fcebook group :) spread the love!

mariaakemihoshino on instagram :*